Skip to main content

Topic: Foretravel sightings....Finally (Read 73082 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Foretravel sightings....Finally
Reply #1500
Out for a bike ride today and we spotted this FT loading onto the Sugar Island Ferry.  It crosses the St Mary's River just a few hundred yards from the mainland to the island, right across the main shipping channel. 

Looked like a 97 or so given...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #1501
Met a late 90's towing a blue Jeep today....1:00 PM Central time westbound on I-64 at the Illinois/Indiana line. Anyone here?

Ralph
96 U270

Reply #1502
I think that was us...heading west from Louisville Ky back to our home in southern Wi.
We have a 99 295 and we tow a 94 Jeep wrangler  yj

Reply #1503
Leaving in the next few days down to Ajo for the fall/ winter because of a storm warning next week. Anyone on the road? I'll honk!  ^.^d

Reply #1504
Briefly caught a glimpse of a nice looking painted 320 as I was headed south out of beautiful downtown Custer S.D.  Heard your honk but didn't have time to respond.  Hope you enjoy the buffalo roundup!

Reply #1505
Saw a Nimbus SE heading North after just entering the Florida Turnpike from Okeechobee road a little after 9 am.

Reply #1506
We came into Custer on Wed. Went to buffalo roundup this morning will be headed south on Monday
Chris
We are at CusterGulch RV park east of town if anyone is still here

Reply #1507
9/30/18 Saw a 97 36-40' with blue graphics pulling a white box trailer, South bound on I 75 near ex 20 in Toledo, Ohio.
9/29/18 Also saw 97 36-40" with blue graphics, South bound North on Atlanta. We were North bound in heavy traffic and...

Reply #1508
Traveling from Angola, IN to Shipshewana yesterday (Sunday) saw this lovely unit sitting outside JR Refrigeration.

We're scheduled to have our Dometic RM 3804 worked on there on Wednesday morning.

Reply #1509
Sorry, picture didn't load on previous post. Trying again.

Reply #1510
Sigh, trying one more time :-)

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1511
Had JC Refrigeration do our cooling unit a couple of weeks ago, it's working great.

Reply #1512
Had JC Refrigeration do our cooling unit a couple of weeks ago, it's working great.
Thanks for the info. Another good recommendation always makes one feel better going into something like this. :)

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1513
Thanks for the info. Another good recommendation always makes one feel better going into something like this. :)
We stayed at the Walley mart  in Sturgis the night after the install to make...

Reply #1514
Saw a Fortravel GV headed north on Hwy 5 just north of Cottage Grove, and 15 minutes south of Eugene Oregon, mid afternoon today Monday 10/22/2018.  It looked terrific.

Reply #1515
Saw a west bound Foretravel on I-40 just east of Little Rock -- hope he didn't knock his antenna off
Didn't have a chance to signal him
It looked a lot like mine
Chris

Reply #1516
    A 45' done in dark brown and maroon at the southbound rest area on I-25 south of Colorado Springs and then later on the Raton Pass climb. Couldn't do a Hadley salute but I hit the horn in the Mercedes.

• Siren
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #1517
Last night, we got home late from scuba diving and noticed a white colored paint job with red and maybe another color swirls on an 02-05 body style that pulled in to the campsite 2 down from us at Arrowhead Lake Camp Ground in Johnston City,...

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1518
Saw a Foretravel with a stack trailer headed east on I-20 in Texas about the 241 mile marker. Have them the Hadleys
  • Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 11:49:50 pm by bbeane

Reply #1519
Spotted a unihome  at coverall storage near the villages. Same place I keep mine.