Skip to main content

Topic: Failed Transmission cooler (Read 3613 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Failed Transmission cooler
Reply #100
Wonder why Foretravel enters into it as it's a commercial rear end with only the Meritor brakes being different. Lots of shops don't know much about Meritor but here are the studs from Meritor's site: https://www.meritorpartsxpress.com/webapp/wcs/...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #101
Pierce
I discussed this with the service writer. Asked what was so special about the studs on Budd wheels. He said that they had studs that would fit but wanted to make sure they had the OEM part. Can't complain about that.

Roland

Reply #102
Pierce
I discussed this with the service writer. Asked what was so special about the studs on Budd wheels. He said that they had studs that would fit but wanted to make sure they had the...

Reply #103
OK got the coach back today. Drove to Ajo with the toad hooked up. Did not have any oil on the toad when I got to Ajo. Cost a bit over a coach buck, so more then the mobile guy charged but they also replaced three wheel lugs. I guess time will...

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #104
OUCH, well hopefully it's fixed correctly this time. Might as well load up Samson and take a little road trip to Q.
  • Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:44:54 am by bbeane