Skip to main content

Topic: Kenny Lemon has a question about Quartzsite January 2019 (Read 1662 times) previous topic - next topic

Kenny Lemon has a question about Quartzsite January 2019
Kenny Lemon has a question about Quartzsite January 2019

In year's past, our Quartzsite gathering was hosted by Kenny & Ann Lemon, where Kenny would pull a trailer behind his Foretravel with tent, tables, chair, cook pots, burner and his signature...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Kenny Lemon has a question about Quartzsite January 2019
Reply #1
We had the pleasure of meeting Kenny a couple of years ago at Q- very fine man.

We are planning on coming to Q for the rally in January and would love to participate in any way we can.  As you know we are pretty loose with our planning but will be...

• kenhat
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Had the pleasure of meeting Kenny last year. We too are planning on being at Q for the Big Tent show. Just not sure on exactly which days but probably the whole week. I'd be willing to pitch in labor (many hands makes for light work!) and grocery...

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
We should be there around the first of Jan, as long as nothing gets in the fan.  Be glad to help, I have a large 3 burner cook stove, and a pair of helping hands. We can also help with paper and such supplies needed. Just let us know.

• Andy 2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
We also met Kenny last year and really enjoyed visiting. We should be there at big tent time and willing to lend a hand ^.^d

• Carol & Scott
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
What Ken H said -

Sound like this could be an event.   ;D

We met him last year as well and would be pleased to assist in any way possible.   ^.^d

Reply #6

Had planned on attending Q site. But now this is even better. Will be checking for dates etc

Reply #7
Waiting to see the actual start date. Since I will be officially retired can plan ahead this time.

Reply #8
I will be there.  Bringing a couple gallons of my Montana Elk Chili and lots of Wyoming Angus Burger.  Looking forward to meeting the FT Quartzsite gang.  Woody.

Kenny Lemon has a...

Reply #9
Melissa and I will be there around the 15th...we look forward to seeing everyone! Whatever we can do to assist with the gathering...safe travels to all

Reply #10
Barb and I will be there this year.  Of course, something has come up the last two years when we previously planned to attend.

Reply #11
Carmen and I will be there a week or so before the show. Willing to help in anyway that is needed.

Roland

Reply #12
            Plan to attend at least one day , Barney said so .  ;D   Brad Metzger

Reply #13
We are planning to arrive around the10th and depart whenever.  More than happy to contribute groceries or $.  We will be coming from San Diego.

• wayne m
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #14
there was some discussion about fire wood the other day. for the last few years
foxworth-galbraith lumber in yuma has stacked pieces of wood from their truss
making operation. they are anywhere from a few inches to a few feet of kiln dried
2x4 and...

Reply #15
Had a great time last year and looking forward to doing it agsin.  We plan to be there at least the week of the tent expo.  We will be glad to help in any way we can. 

Jerrett and Donna

Reply #16
Will be a first timer to attend, am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Reply #17
Sign us up. Have really enjoyed the last couple of years. Looking forward to it again. Will watch for updates.
Always ready to cook or do KP.  See y'all there Cheers R&L  8)

Reply #18
Yvonne & I are in.. We have not met Kenny, but, look forward to it. In the past, in other groups, we have done dinners for groups; and we are willing to do an evening in Q. We will be there on 17 or 18 Jan; we will be there at least until 24 Jan;...

Reply #19
Elaine and I will be there around big tent time
Coming up from Yuma so are flexible with time
Would be happy to help any way we are needed
We will monitor to get the exact date
Looking forward to it

Reply #20
We are planning Q for the 20th.  Maybe sooner. But happy to help when we get there.

The Barrett Jackson event at Phoenix WestWorld runs through the 20th and we want to catch some part of it. Doubt we buy anything but their events are sure...

Reply #21
This will be our first time at Q, planning to arrive around the 15th. We'd be happy to help out with $, groceries, KP.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.   Ric and Leslie, it's been a long time!

Reply #22
We plan on being there but not sure of when or how long.  Karen is getting a knee upgrade in December and will be well on the mend by that time, but we will have to wait and see...............  The good news is that we are having it done and...

Reply #23
Hi Robert and Linda
Great to hear you'll be at Q. We just got on the road today  We'll see Michael and Karen on the way down.
See you in Q.
R&L :thumbsup:

• Balcanthez
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #24
Loved seeing Kenny at the last 2 gatherings. I'll be there @ the 3rd and staying for the show.