Skip to main content

Topic: Slide Issue (Read 194 times) previous topic - next topic

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*]
Slide Issue
We wanted to relocate our coach today, a few spaces from where we were parked. When I pulled in the slide, I didn't hear the pins engage. I put the slide out again two more times, no pins. I tried again, and it quit on me with two inches of slide...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Slide Issue
Reply #1
Bring it in and when it is all the way have someone hold the button and push on the top of the slide to shake it a bit.  It is not sensing room in.  There are two magnet sensors that you might need to adjust too. On the side of the top pins. It...

Reply #2
Glenn, your slide has only a time on the yellow light coming on to let you know it is OK to retract or extend the slide.  You must make sure the bladder has deflated.  When the slide is in you can easily see the top, upper corners and sown the...

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
No problem with the bladder. Are you saying that I shouldn't have tried the in/out three times?? If I turn off the key, THEN I am dealing with bladder fill......My question concerns the pins, not the bladder.

Reply #4
Just a caution.  If you cycle the slide a couple times it can use up the air faster than the small comoressor can keep up. 

If the bladder is deflated you should be able to rock the slide a bit to help it line up.  Do you have the HWH...

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
not sure
I'll look tomorrow
thanks