Skip to main content

Topic: Foretravel motorcade change (Read 2673 times) previous topic - next topic

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Foretravel motorcade change
Reply #50
I think our chapter in the PNW region is on life support and the cord is half unplugged. Just got an email from the chapter and not even enough showed up at the last meeting to have a vote for officers and two officers resigned.

Granted the PNW is...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #51
Bigdog, "This is a common theme for all clubs". So true.  Only a few years ago a high end manufacturers club, that has sold mutiples of the rvs Foretravel has, was having their annual get togeather on the Oregon coast.  I volunteered as a...

Reply #52
I see no reason that many of the suggestions here...unrallies for example, can't be part of the club after we own it. 

Reply #53
I was very active in the club and really enjoyed our rallies. The last one I hosted as president if our chapter had 33 coaches out of 55 total show up.  We made it worthwhile.  We had tech talks, fun and onetrip to see the area we were in. Then...

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #54
Understand what you mean John,Elks clubs and KC's are facing the same thing,the younger crowd seems to just want to talk
and text on social media and not phisically get involved in things.Think we can probably get a few informal forum rallies going.

• nitehawk
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #55
Oh, how I wish I could keep my mouth/fingers quiet on this one! But, it seems I can't so here goes.
There are a lot of folks who choose not to participate in rallies because of the cost, the location, their own finances, health issues, and for...

Reply #56
My wife and I are 60/61 and we feel young when looking at pictures from motorcade events. We prefer less structured un-Rally's, I guess we are good  examples why the program is suffering.

That said I think FT is making a mistake by turning this...

Reply #57
My wife and I are 60/61 and we feel young when looking at pictures from motorcade events. We prefer less structured un-Rally's, I guess we are good  examples why the program is suffering....

• Andy 2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #58
As far as having rallies, we have a great rally in the desert in Jan. We had 36 coach's this year as far as I know we all had a great time.
It may not be for everyone because we have no potlucks or meetings but hey we have a good time and we had a...

Reply #59
As new owners we're going to join, not sure what benefits we may or may not use, we're probably more of un-rally folks so probably won't be to active,  If nothing else our dues show support for the club.

Reply #60
As a new owner you will get a lot out of it and you will be able to meet a lot of other owners and look at lots of coaches. So for you it is probably a good idea.

Reply #61
I paid my dues, and I don't have a coach at present.  I will find one of the 29 or 30ft  with twin beds for my Toy for short trips.