Skip to main content

Topic: Any interest in RV parking exchange? (Read 604 times) previous topic - next topic

Any interest in RV parking exchange?
  I have to admit that my Millennial  Son has got it going on . He played Ultimate frizbee during his engineering schooling . As a result of playing worldwide MOL, he has crash pads/Buds( and budetttes) all  across the USA and Canada . 

Does...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Any interest in RV parking exchange?
Reply #1
i would be happy to help a traveler
i have 2 sites on our place. one with a dump and soft water' no power
the other with 50 amp and hard water.

Reply #2
We are right on the way to everywhere. 👍  Just south of St Paul on the Mississippi River.  Visitors are welcome.  Plenty of room for 40 footers, probably a 42 as well.  50 amps, good water, free public dump station about 5 miles away. 

• Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 08:54:43 am by Roger & Susan in Home2

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Already posted a post but will have spots in Drummonds TN sometime this year,may be good for Grandvention overfill.Could be
talked into some mechanic work too.

Reply #4
I have room for a few. Can squeeze half a dozen on the grass. I have dump at the gate on the way in or out and good water. Only downside is the Train tracks out back. I am an hour and a half from Detroit in ontario, three hours from Buffalo and a...

• Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:55:30 pm by its toby

Reply #5
Wichita KS, concrete approach driveway to the coach house planned for mid March. 50 amp exterior outlet hopefully also March also. Sewer via macecrater pump into the coach house dump station maybe April. Water maybe in May. 40 foot coaches may...

Reply #6
I've got 50 Amps x 2, sewer and water at my office on I-44 in southwest Oklahoma and another 50 amp at home but not quite level there. Love to have you. 

Reply #7
As several here know, we have 1 site at home base in Longview, Tx. and we love to have Forum members swing by. P/M us to see if we are on the road.

Pamela & Mike

Reply #8
We are Boondockers welcome host, I think I have posted before Foretravel owners are welcome to stop by we have 2- 50A with water.  Only drawback is sometimes in winter it is too wet.  If you are coming through PM me and I can let you know.  Would...

Reply #9
We have a couple spots both 50 amp. One with water and dump

Reply #10
We're about an hour from Portland and 1 1/2 hrs from the west coast ( some say left coast but not me).  And then 20 minutes from salem.    Also about 750 ish wineries in Yamhill county, bunches of them have tasting.  Huge level font yard ( 10,000...

Reply #11
Yep..we would be interested...30/50amp dump.....great mountain views...SC/NC border Blue Ridge Area. But, I may put ja to work anybody like to mow.....????

Reply #12

Reply #13
I don't have much to offer here in the Los Angeles San Fernando Valley. A driveway with dump, 30 or 50 amp and water. Only room for one 40' to 42' coach. However if someone is traveling through and needs to do some repair I have tools to loan. No...

• Tim
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
I recommend Boondocker's welcome. We camped free at a junk yard in Kentucky. Thought I was in heaven. The hosts were awesome. See: Camp Carter - Boondockers Welcome