Skip to main content

Topic: 2006 Phoenix side separating from roof on both side of coach (Read 406 times) previous topic - next topic

2006 Phoenix side separating from roof on both side of coach

I have a proud owner of an 06 Phoenix and have had health problems,so I put it up for sale on consignment.
Sold it in December but in the pre-inspection they found both sides separated from the roof at the drip rail back allowing water to...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: 2006 Phoenix side separating from roof on both side of coach
Reply #1
Sadly a common occurrence those years. Best to call Xtreme paint and graphix in Nacogdoches. They can give you lots of background on issue. They have fixed quite a few

Tim Fiedler
Gen-Pro.biz
630 240-9139

Reply #2
Sadly a common occurrence those years. Best to call Xtreme paint and graphix in Nacogdoches. They can give you lots of background on issue. They have fixed quite a few
Did they figure out...

Reply #3
Wow!  Rally neat vessel - wont hijack thread - but would love to know more about the trawler and where that picture was taken

Reply #4
And yes, Foretravel and Xtreme know the cause - poor design of the sealing of the lamination of the sidewalls in various openings (slide out for instance) water could sit on the top of the sidewall joint and since it was not correctly sealed it...

Reply #5
During the factory tour I was told the roof sheets were ordered 1/4" less wide than needed & they went ahead & used them. Keeping the edges sealed will prevent any problems but then who does this on a regular basis?  That's when I walked away...