Skip to main content

Topic: GV U320 (Read 1294 times) previous topic - next topic

GV U320
From what I read in the forum, there appears to have been 23 GV U320's made. How many are with us here on the forum? Do you know where these have gone to? The one in Austin just went to a new member, that leaves 22 more to find ^.^d  Almost like a...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: GV U320
Reply #1
Bob in CT's GV is listed for sale.

Reply #2
Our Forum member "propman" has a 2003 GV U295 (6230).  Does that count?

http://www.foreforums.com/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=3573#viewitem

Reply #3
Forum search of term "GV320" yields 6 pages of posts.  If you have the time, reading through all of those might provide some clues.

Reply #4
Chuck, I didn't realize that the GV had been made from a U295 also. I thought that they were all U320's. My bad. Yes, I would count U295's also.

Larry

Reply #5
Jeff, I didn't find Bob in CT's post. I thought that I had remembered one for sale. Is it listed somewhere beside's the classified?

Larry

Reply #6
Chuck, looked through the first of 6 pages in the search. After reading one of the posts, it stated that their had been 13 made in 2003. Previously, I had located a listing of 7. So their might be more than I originally thought. It would be...

Reply #7

Reply #8
Thanks Hans. That's one, only 28? more to go :dance:

Larry

Reply #9
I remember seeing the prototype one in the factory while there for training . Had to swear to secrecy!

Reply #10
O.K., you ALL know how I hate to hi jack a thread (ha!), but WHAT model & possible year is this dear? Bin' sittin' down here for years and I'm about to make an offer.

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Well Mike a lot depends on the inside condition too. I have seen that one a few times in ajo next to the insurance bldg at 3401 Ajo Hwy,  and wondered what it was like. My guess is 10k and needing a lot of work and tires, batteries etc but that...

Reply #12
Well Mike a lot depends on the inside condition too. I have seen that one a few times in ajo next to the insurance bldg at 3401 Ajo Hwy,  and wondered what it was like. My guess is 10k...

Reply #13
Ours is still for sale - but took it out of the classifieds over the holidays because we weren't getting many inquiries.  It is still listed on RVT, but of course we would much rather sell to someone on the forum who knows what it is.  If any...

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
Well if you did that a few years ago then I would suggest try again as it is worth less now than then.
I have no idea on engine e etc but may be DD300?
JohnH

Reply #15
Same front bumper, grab handles, access doors and decals as my 94 u280. Same compartments with the exception of that extra one right after the midship door. If that's the case c8.3 possibly.

Reply #16
HELLO EVERYONE, TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT (AS FAR AS I KNOW)THERE WERE ONLY 13 GV320'S EVER MADE IN 2003. AND THAT WAS THE LAST YEAR FORETRAVEL MADE A CENTER DOOR COACH. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GVU320.JUST A GV 320 WHICH STANDS FOR GRAND...

Reply #17
Bob, I can't stop drooling when I see your coach.

Reply #18
Our Forum member "propman" has a 2003 GV U295 (6230).  Does that count?

http://www.foreforums.com/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=3573#viewitem
How would I get in touch with "propman"?

Reply #19
http://www.foreforums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1880

You can send a Personal Message from there.

Reply #20
So, the trim, front lights are a lot like our '93, ; what is the guess as to year/model/length?

• kb0zke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Ja, the front looks just like our 93 U300. Since it has the wide center section in the nose it is a wide-body. I believe that only the U280 and U300 were wide-body back then. The bays shown on the picture above look just like ours, so it may be a...

• kenhat
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
So, the trim, front lights are a lot like our '93, ; what is the guess as to year/model/length?
93 or 94. 92 the bay door handles are at the bottom of the door. 95 had the removable front...

• Andy 2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Ken if that is the one in Ajo, we stopped and looked at it , it does have a Detroit much to my surprise. It needs a lot of love.

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
I saw that coach in Ajo, 3 years ago it was rough then.