Skip to main content

Topic: New monitor no tank display (Read 241 times) previous topic - next topic

New monitor no tank display
I searched the forum and maybe I just can't get it to sink in or maybe it's above my pay grade or both. Started the process of the new rear camera. For the record, everything worked before I screwed it up. Maybe black & white wasn't so bad.

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: New monitor no tank display
Reply #1
Not sure your old one is like mine but I had 2 switches on mine.  One to turn power on and off, other to change between camera and tank monitor.  So do you have power to your audit box?

Reply #2
Amazon.com : 4 Pin Aviation to RCA DC Connectors - M12/M16 Adapter - RCA...
Amazon.com: 4 Pins Female to RCA Cable, M12 4-pin Video Connectors RCA...

Just did mine, you should be able to use one of these two adapters to plug into the 4 pin on your...

Reply #3
Looking at circuits is somewhat of a circus for me, however looking at the schematic it appears 12V comes from fuse panel to the dash on/off switch then out to monitor / camera (old) and Audit box. Since the new camera operates off the existing...

Reply #4
Tommy
I bought one of those 4 pin aviation and the connector was not physically compatible with the new monitor 4 pin. So I bought a cable from the monitor manufacturer and tried to butt splice the coax to the correct pin locations.

Reply #5
Even ordered this female to BNC female adapter from S Video but also not compatible.

S-Video Female to BNC Female Adapter

Reply #6
Any recommendations of who I can call for help?

Reply #7