Skip to main content

Topic: Wire run from roof to battery bay 97 U320 (Read 321 times) previous topic - next topic

Wire run from roof to battery bay 97 U320
Need help on how to run a wire from the roof to the battery bay.  In the area where the control box is?  Or through the refer area then where?

Re: Wire run from roof to battery bay 97 U320
Reply #1
I ran a pair of 10 gauge wires through the refer vent, through a piece of 3/4" pvc as a conduit, then drilled a hole near the propane line.  Then down into the cabinet under the refer, there is a false panel in the back of the cabinet I removed...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #2
Mine goes down refer vent, then in upper channel to the front of the cabinet face, facing forward.
FT's in the past, I ran them down the refer cabinet, then straight down under the refer cabinet, under the sink into the cabinet face by the w/h...

Reply #3
"Front of the cabinet space?"

• Keith and Joyce
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Mine go through fridge vent then into coach along under cabinets then down into bays.  You will see a bunch of wires under pull out tray under sink.

Keith

Reply #5
"Front of the cabinet space?"

Front side of the upper cabinet over the sink. Facing forward by the wall lamp Bob. I can get a better picture if you want. 6" of snow right now.
You can see the...

Reply #6
I haven't ran any wires yet but I installed 3-3/4 inch pvc conduit on wall behind refrigerator that goes into the vent and on the bottom it goes through the ceiling of basement. So when I do get ready to run wires for solar I won't have to pull...

Reply #7
I ran my 6 gauge wire from the roof through the refrigerator vent down behind the refrigerator then passed the side of the heater which sits under the refrigerator and then down into the bay ( the one with the air pump).  From there it goes to...