Skip to main content
Topic: Re: Splendide WD802/2000 fill valve info (Read 318 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: Splendide WD802 (...

Re: Splendide WD802/2000 fill valve info

Mike, do you have a link to the sae fill valve?

"T" Man and the others that P/M'ed me for this,

Here is a part number you will need.
This is a GE washer number WH13X10029
Here is some alternate numbers that are the same thing just marked with diffrent numbers for other brand machines.
PS1482392,  AP4303282,  AH1482392
You can get one from your favorite store on the net.

Now the fine print.
When you get the new valve set remove the mount bracket and use for something else as the spacing is not correct for the Splendide.  The valves (2 really) are mounted on this plate with a slide track so it is simple to slip them apart. Use the old mounting plate from the OEM Splendide water valves as they have the same slip joint just a diffrent spacing. The internal hoses and wiring are direct swap outs.  Make sure as to where the wires and hoses came off the old valve so they will be in the right place going back on the new valves. Once you hook the hoses and wiring up it is good to make a test run prior to putting the top back on so you can check for any leaks.

Pamela & Mike

Just had another couple of questions as to if I had a show and tell photo how to.
In a word No as I have never thought about doing that.  If I remember I will take a few pics and post them the next time I have some ones unit apart for replacement.

Also if you have found the washer standing with water in the tub when you open the door this is the valve you need to replace.

Mike
Pamela & Mike 97 U 320

"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters."