Skip to main content

Topic: Black Tank Flush System is Leaking (Read 194 times) previous topic - next topic

Black Tank Flush System is Leaking
I just recently bough a 2007 Foretravel Nimbus 36', 2 Slides.  This is my first Foretravel, and I have a lot to learn.  For the first time today I dumped my black water tank, and used the black water tank flush system.  After using the flush...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• Andy 2
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Black Tank Flush System is Leaking
Reply #1
Don't know much about the flushed system, others will chime in IAM sure. As far as not filling you coach with water if the toilet fails never leave your coach hooked up to City water if you leave or just turn it off at the source. You can always...

Reply #2
I had an electric toilet in a SOB that almost overflowed, but I was there and heard it repeatedly filling with water and then partially flushing.  I determined that there was
a small water leak directly above the PC board that was dripping onto...

Reply #3
  After using the flush system, I notice a small amount of water leaking at the opposite end of the holding tanks-where all the water on/off valves are located.  I'm assuming the black tank...

Reply #4
I'm assuming the black tank flush system is leaking.  Any suggestions of how to fix the leak?
John,

No experience with newer model coaches, but they are all basically constructed the same way. ...

Reply #5
John,

No experience with newer model coaches, but they are all basically constructed the same way.  At the end of the bay where you have a leak, there will be some kind of removable panel,...