Skip to main content

Topic: Heart interface Link 2000 (Read 269 times) previous topic - next topic

Heart interface Link 2000
I went in the motorhome today and discovered the link 2000 panel dead. No lights no nothing. Pulled he data cable and fuse and reinstalled. Inverter does work but don't know about the charging. The panel is dead. No lights and the screen is off....

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Heart interface Link 2000
Reply #1
When I bought my 98 U320 the link 2000 was dead and I was clueless about battery management.  I used the coach for two years without understanding the importance of knowing the battery charging status.  I looked for a link 2000 to replace the...

Reply #2
I went in the motorhome today and discovered the link 2000 panel dead. No lights no nothing. Pulled he data cable and fuse and reinstalled. Inverter does work but don't know about the charging....

• Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 10:54:01 am by gracerace

Reply #3
To answer your question, it is time for a new panel, that is a new panel that comes with a new inverter-charger.

Reply #4
Thanks

Reply #5
Any recommendation for new inverter?

Reply #6
Replaced the Heart freedom 25 with a magnum ms-2812. USA made. UL listed.   Parts available. 55 pound unit.

Magnum me-rc remote panel is easy to use.  You need the me-Bts to add the units ability to charge the batteries correctly for the temps at...

Reply #7
It may be time for a new inveetee. Check recent threads here and you'll find lots of information (and some childish insults) about the various brands.We've had a Magnum 2812 for the past 6+ years and have been pleased, while others have been...

Reply #8
If buying Magnum we recommend the ME-ARC advanced remote panel, which cost about $40 more. It allows for more future expansions, without adding any complexity to operation. The system is not cheap and saving $40 is in our opinion not a good...

Reply #9
I agree about the arc but it's not very user friendly.

But it does allow you to reprogram the std on the rc units setting that restarts the charger at 80% SOC.

So plugged in the charger cycles the batteries with the rc unit. 

The arc can be set to...