Skip to main content

Topic: Anyone know the 1997 U295 at MOT ? (Read 367 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone know the 1997 U295 at MOT ?
Looking for a used Foretravel.  Have been to MOT once and did look at this coach but not seriously.  After more searching beginning to think this one might work.  Its been for sale at the current price for a long time.  Is anyone familiar with...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Anyone know the 1997 U295 at MOT ?
Reply #1
Here is a very common step by step:

Negotiate a price (remember, most of the coaches at MOT are on consignment so the salesperson is the just the middleman) SUBJECT TO: inspection and test drive and specify a reasonable time limit to accomplish...

Reply #2
Brett;  what would be a fair price one could expect to pay for an inspection?  Is Keith a certified NRVIA inspector?  Anyone else?
Not everyone knows the ins and outs of the Aqua Hot system/ slides, etc.  Inquiring minds would like to know!  Thanks!

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #3
Joe,

Keith Risch knows more about Foretravel and it Aqua Hot system them almost anyone else on Earth.  If not Brett Wolfe,then Kieth is more than just fine, for sure.  You will get the straight truth from him, period.

Reply #4
We had both Keith and Brett do inspections on our coach...Keith before purchase and Brett after.  We trust both of them and liked having Keith responsible for fixing what he found before we took delivery and Brett gave us additional things we...

Reply #5
Joe,

Keith Risch knows more about Foretravel and it Aqua Hot system them almost anyone else on Earth.  If not Brett Wolfe,then Kieth is more than just fine, for sure.  You will get the straight truth...

Reply #6
1997 U295 for over $100,000, are you mistaken? That is more than double what it is worth... I did not find it on their web site.

Reply #7
1997 U295 for over $100,000, are you mistaken? That is more than double what it is worth... I did not find it on their web site.

Barry, OP is talking about the miles on the coach.

Reply #8
Ooooopppss  Thanks...  I will have to now be realistic again with our coach's worth.

Reply #9
Brett;  what would be a fair price one could expect to pay for an inspection?  Is Keith a certified NRVIA inspector?  Anyone else?
Not everyone knows the ins and outs of the Aqua Hot system/...

Reply #10
There is no doubt that Brett & Keith and i am sure a few others are some of the best out there!  The problem is when searching on the east coast, it seems they are few and far between and nobody wants to travel that far.  Since we are past...

Reply #11
The unit at MOT was sold yesterday I am being told.  The search continues.....................................