Skip to main content
Topic: Eloy, AZ flash truck polishing (Read 864 times) previous topic - next topic

Eloy, AZ flash truck polishing

Took the forum advice and went to flash truck wheel polishing in Eloy,Az. $30 for all 4wheels.
I'm A happy owner. Had to wait 30 minutes maybe, as semi tractor ahead of me. But wonderful shine.
Tom Shannon
Ham Radio W7OT
1996 u295 (SOLD)
2007 Kia Spectra Ex 5spd (kiki)
Now in Apt

Re: Eloy, AZ flash truck polishing

Reply #1
Looks good and good price.
96 U270 BUILD 4810
85 380SL
Drummonds TN.

Reply #2
X2 on Flash  ^.^d

We had our coach done there about a year ago.  They did 4 wheels and the mirrors for $40.  Took about 40 minutes.  Our wheels were in pretty poor condition, but after they worked on them they sure looked good to me.  I will use them again next time we pass by.

DW just reminded me of something.  Before the guys started working on our coach, I walked around with them and told them what I wanted done.  We both noticed one of my front wheel hub caps was gone.  I hadn't realized it was missing.  When they got done working, I paid them and then asked if they knew any place close by where I might find a used hub cap.  One of them went inside the little shed, rummaged around for a few minutes, and came out with a hub cap.  Perfect fit!  Not new, but as good as the rest of mine.  I said "How much?" and he said "No charge".  Just asked if we would tell our RV friends about their service, and that is what I have done at every opportunity since then.

You can either call for a appointment, or just show up.  One block north of I-10 at exit #203 (across the street from Super 8 motel).

Flash Truck Polishing
3200 N Chesley Rd, Eloy, AZ 85131
(520) 466-7422
1993 U280 SE 40' WTBI, Build: 4359
C8.3 300hp, 6-Speed, Exhaust Brake
960 watts on the roof (6 x 160)
Sorento (or BOLT) on a Kar Kaddy SS
"It goes without saying..."

Reply #3
Holy smokes! Did you happen to notice what they were using for polish? I spent several days with mothers and some really good purple stuff and mine don't look that good. High 5 to you for that price!
92 Grand Villa
Silver 6v92
 side isle.
build# 3973

Reply #4
When they did mine, the buffer guy had a little bucket with a bunch of different sticks in it.  As he worked he ran the buffer against one of the sticks, and then hit the wheel.  Different grades of compound, I guess.
1993 U280 SE 40' WTBI, Build: 4359
C8.3 300hp, 6-Speed, Exhaust Brake
960 watts on the roof (6 x 160)
Sorento (or BOLT) on a Kar Kaddy SS
"It goes without saying..."

Reply #5
Yep polishing rouge comes in bar form or liquid. Had mine
done by Luna's polishing,also in Eloy. Just a couple of guys with a truck and a generator.
$40 for all 4 wheels and mirrors. They did a good job, so of course I tipped them well. Took about 30 min.
Great score on the wheel cover. I lost both top hats on my rears, my fault I didn't realize how they attached and stole the cap nuts for the fronts. I guess I should have asked in Eloy. :D
Cheers Ric 8)
Previously:'66 VW Bus"Turtle 1";'65 VW Riviera Camper "Turtle 2";
';'91 VW Syncro Camper"Syn";'92 Barth 30' -"The Big Easy"
Currently: 2000 FT U270 40', #5634 -
"Le Bons Temps"; 2003 CRV
Ric & Leslie
"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"

Reply #6
Yep polishing rouge comes in bar form or liquid. Had mine
done by Luna's polishing,also in Eloy. Just a couple of guys with a truck and a generator.
$40 for all 4 wheels and mirrors. They did a good job, so of course I tipped them well. Took about 30 min.
Great score on the wheel cover. I lost both top hats on my rears, my fault I didn't realize how they attached and stole the cap nuts for the fronts. I guess I should have asked in Eloy. :D
Cheers Ric 8)

Are you two in the north country now?
I did my own polishing as no one in the Walla Walla area does that sort of thing. It was a pain in the buttocks for sure. Took 2.5 days, And my back & tennis elbow suffered mightily.
Jerry & Nona and Kimeru the cat that thinks she's a dog
1998 36' WTFE U320  #5314 Motorcade #17711
USAF 1975-1995
2019 Subaru Crosstrek 'toad'
2003 Subaru Legacy touring car
jerry Fincher | Flickr

Reply #7
Wheels look good Tom.
Dub McBride 1996 270