Skip to main content

Topic: "Blue Module" Failure (Read 871 times) previous topic - next topic

• D.H. Spoor
  • [*][*][*]
"Blue Module" Failure
I previously posted about erratic  readings from my rear air system gauge.  As an example, on start-up, the Front air system gauge will settle out about 120PSI, but the Rear gauge pegs the needle at 150+.  This is while sitting and idling.  The...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: "Blue Module" Failure
Reply #1
After taking my coach out of winter storage and after a couple days, I developed a problem with my rear air gauge where it would read zero then jump to 120lbs. It would go back and forth intermittently setting off the low air chime. I suspected...

• D.H. Spoor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
My gauge never went down, only up, so I didn't have your problem. 

Foretravel obtained gauges which would read direct air pressure, and switched the air lines over to the new instruments, by-passing the "Blue Module" (BM).  They then discovered...

Reply #3
No,
I will swap the leads to make sure the gauge is not the problem.
Where is the chime located?
Thanks,
Mike Preising
2002 U-270

Reply #4
Mike,
The chime or annunciator (as uppities call it) is a round cylinder of about one inch diameter by about one inch long located under the dash.  Lift the dashboard panel and it should be somewhere there.  Exact locations vary.
Peter

Reply #5

I previously posted about erratic  readings from my rear air system gauge.  As an example, on start-up, the Front air system gauge will settle out about 120PSI, but the Rear gauge pegs the...

Reply #6
If the purpose of the Blue Box is to convert psi to a voltage and you have a problem with the Pri and/or Sec air pressure readings, why not install the normal air pressure gauges, run the small pvc air line from the tank/s to the new gauge/s.

Not...