Skip to main content

Topic: Foretravel sightings....Finally (Read 73271 times) previous topic - next topic

• ratbug
  • [*][*][*]
Foretravel sightings....Finally
    Finally after close to a year of ownership, I've seen another Foretravel  on the road.

Ownership must sparse in southeast.   I travel 95-100,000 miles annually in western North Carolina between Asheville, Charlotte, Spartanburg area.     Have...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Foretravel sightings....Finally
Reply #1
                             There are not many here in the Northeast either. From what I can find out there is only one other besides ours registered in the State of Maine.

D&D

Reply #2

There are not many here in the Northeast either. From what I can find out there is only one other besides ours registered in the State of Maine.

• Dwayne
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I've seen one on every summer vacation for the last four years since I've owned mine. I've seen a few around town while driving to or from work and we were on a short trip to north Georgia a few months ago in the car and spotted one at a repair...

Reply #4
it seems to go in spurts. I see them then I don't.  I travel the whole country too and see them mostly on I20

Reply #5

Hey, we not be registered in Maine but we've been here since June. Just haven't been on the road much been very busy "puttering" with the GV.

Roland
           Actually that's right, and also...

Reply #6

Ownership must sparse in southeast. 

Check out the "Member Map" function on the Forum and you'll see a few members in western NC.  There are about a half dozen forum members here in the Atlanta...

• Gary Bouland
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
RATBUG, The operative words are I 85 & I 40. Both these routes are miserable and the closer to Atlanta the worse they are. :)
Gary B   Now in AR headed to MO.

Reply #8
David, Try driving west a bit on I 26 over the mountain, you'll see me sitting in my driveway because my son's illness and my aortic valve replacement have kept me from moving it. BUT SOON!

Reply #9
There might be one next week in Connecticut, Hopefully

• erniee
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #10
Willie and Carolyn Wilson showed up at my place today in their fancy, clean coach. Love the paint job. When i can squeeze them into my schedule, they will love their new floors. Ernie- oops- just looked down the forum and saw the place where I...

Reply #11
Foretravel Sighting: Coach (with ribbon type paint job), red color toad, heading North on Hwy 49 just south of Wiggins, Mississippi, today around 6:30 pm.
Was it anyone on the forum? :)

Reply #12
2 sightings today.  One was on hwy 287 just north of Amarillo coach was south bound.

2nd coach was on hwy 87 at the New Mexico and Texas line.

Was it anyone from here?  We were in the cream and red FT towing a red Ford Edge.

On our way to...

Reply #13
This morning we saw a 2000 or later 1 slide U320 at Gitche Gummi RV Park outside Marquette, UP, Michigan.

The waters in Lake Superior and Lake Michigan in the UP were wonderful to swim in today.

best, paul

Reply #14
Saw a late 80's grand villa parked at the curb on pacific coast highway in Malibu today.  No numbers I could see.  Looked clean but not perfectly shiny. 

Bob

Reply #15
Keep your eye open in two weeks. Will be traveling right through your area on my way from Florida to PA. I usually take the 26 crossover to 81 for the rest of the trip North since it's a prettier route and the road is MUCH smoother! :))
Will have a...

Reply #16
Come to the Mid Atlantic Motorcade rally.  You will see a bunch there. It will be on the Outer Banks in Oct.

Reply #17
Passed a 2002 or newer coach in yellowstone today. Anyone from here?  We were headed north they were headed south almost to south entrance!

Reply #18
I have seen a few here in Nac.... but hope to see some on my way North soon

Reply #19
We saw one in our campground in Durango last week, and three more heading north on 287 between Amarillo and wichita falls.
  • Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:59:12 pm by bogeygolfer

Reply #20
We are leaving Nac in the morning and heading north to Omaha, Ne

• MAZ
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Have a safe trip Ron. Glad you got all your repairs completed at FOT. We are in Carthage MO and we head to Kansas City today. Finally back on schedule after the generator repair at FOT. Great meeting you and your wife.

Mark and Tanya Z

Reply #22
Blaze the trail for us too. It was great to see you. The lot is pretty empty right now.

Reply #23
If you want FT sightings come west.  Arizona is the nesting grounds  for GV's, during June/July there were 2 87's and 1 89 at the Western Horizons Park in Camp Verde. 

Reply #24
We made it to Tulsa, Ok today, had a little delay in Paris Tx. as when I had new tires put on the trailer at Herman Power Tires the other day, they did not replace the valve stems and dumb me did not ask if they had, so had one leaking, glad I...