Skip to main content

Topic: Foretravel sightings....Finally (Read 74832 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Foretravel sightings....Finally
Reply #1525
Saw U-320 Westbound @ Mojave CA Commercial Aircraft Boneyard 6/24/2019, at 10 AM, I was Eastbound!

Reply #1526
We are at the Mountain View RV Park/Resort in Creede, CO and there are at least 2 other early to mid 2000 U-320's in the park side and a stunning IH-45 in the resort side.  I keep hoping to meet some the owners while out walking the pups, but no...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #1527
Saw an all white GV with a Toad south bound on I-5, near Arlington, WA on Monday 8/25. . Nice looking coach. I was headed north from Seattle going home to Lopez Island, not in my coach.
Happy Trails Ric  8)

Reply #1528
Saw a Gold and White 320 tag just entering Durango Co going east bound around noon today.

Reply #1529
Bill glad to see you and Marsha out have a great time.  Colorado was one of our favorite places.
I am still looking for a clean 36 ft U280.

Have a great time and enjoy every minute

Jimmy

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1530
Past a newer Nimbus/ phoenix on the way down the hill from Zion... Dark color.. didnt have time to honk as I get to excited seeing one in the wild!!

Reply #1531
Saw a Foretravel on highway 97 just north of Clinton BC, maybe heading for Alaska

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1532
Met Realmccoy today on I 84 heading east to I 15. Stopped at the rest stop and had a chat. We are now south of Salt lake City heading for friends in Colorado. Mighty hot driving so had run genset to run roof ac to keep Missy happy.
Had a broken...

Reply #1533
My first encounter with another Foretravelor in three years of ownership. Nice chat. Looking forward to other meetings. Enjoying first five weeks of retirement.

Current view of world.

Reply #1534
I saw a what thought could be a Nimbus Foretravel East bound I-20 out side of Florence South Carolina.

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1535
Saw a nice looking Unicoach towing a Jeep getting off of 93 at exit 42 in New Hampshire this afternoon. We where in the silver Jeep.

Reply #1536
Saw a white with green graphics FORETRAVEL while passing through Waco on 35 in a parking lot near the interstate.

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1537
Saw a white and tan 2000ish pulling a white truck east of Vernon Texas on us287 around noon today... excitement kept me from getting a good look!!

Reply #1538
Saw a Gray and White U295 parked in downtown Pagosa Springs today. 9/12/19