Skip to main content

Topic: air gauge on 2003 U320 (Read 511 times) previous topic - next topic

air gauge on 2003 U320
Would somebody be so kind to tell me where the electric signal to the rear air gauge comes from. My rear air is pegged at 180, switched gauges and the same. Thanks Tom

Re: air gauge on 2003 U320
Reply #1
Tom,

There are two air tanks underneath the front end of the coach.  On supplies air to the front brakes the other to the rear brakes.  An air line from each goes up into the dash in front of the driver's seat to the "blue module" where aire...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.
  • Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 10:10:00 am by Home2fromHastings

Reply #2

Tom,

There are two air tanks underneath the front end of the coach.  On supplies air to the front brakes the other to the rear brakes.  An air line from each goes up into the dash in...

Reply #3
Thanks very much. I guess mech gauges are in order. Tom

Reply #4
Tom, I used VDO gauges.  They work fine and are easier to read than the originals.  White bulbs with red and green covers for those colors of back light.

http://www.egauges.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=150-105&Submit=Search

150-105 Black...

• Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:16:59 am by Barry Beam

• Mark D
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
If anyone wants to mail one of these blue modules and the associated gauge to me I'd be happy to take a look.  Often these electronics can be pretty easily repaired by replacing capacitors and other bits.

Reply #6
Thanks Roger, those are the exact ones I ordered yesterday.

Reply #7
The curved side of the dash towards the window sort of snaps into place, no mechanical fasteners on mine which should be like yours.  It takes a thin prying tool (a couple inches wide) and some courage the first time you open it up and then what...