Skip to main content
Topic: 1996 U320 (Read 886 times) previous topic - next topic

1996 U320

There is a rocker switch that is a momentary switch that is marked (Aux LP ) it is located on dash under light switch next to ether switch and mirror heat switch , what does this switch do?
Art
1997 Prevost 40'
 The selected media item is not currently available.

Re: 1996 U320

Reply #1
Should be the one that turns on the driving or fog lights.
Mark and Tanya
Milton , Florida
US Navy Veteran (DV)
1999 U270 Special 40' CAI , 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Reply #2
Would like to see a picture. You should also review the wiring diagrams. Sounds more to me like aux lp to the engine for added power. Does the switch match other switches? Coaches can be radically different even within the same year due to original owner specifications. Add in 15 years of various owner upgrades with or without the factory's assistance and its tough to say definitively what something is. My coach was ordered with oak floors front to back, overhead cabinets deleted and factory installed 110V heat tape on all water piping. There are additional outlets installed to power the heat tape system and none of that is shown in the wiring, but it is indicated right on the build sheet.
The selected media item is not currently available. Dave Head & Megan Westbrook
Titusville, FL - The Great Outdoors
'98 270 buying this month
Toad is a 2018 F150 XLT

Reply #3
On my 99 I have to have the lights on and I think the ignition for the fog light switch to work. Try that and see.
Mark and Tanya
Milton , Florida
US Navy Veteran (DV)
1999 U270 Special 40' CAI , 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara