Skip to main content

Topic: Tail light lens gasket (Read 359 times) previous topic - next topic

Tail light lens gasket
Does anyone know where the taillight lens on a 1999 U320 comes from?
Is it a Ford item?
Looking for gasket for that lens.
JD

Re: Tail light lens gasket
Reply #1
It comes from a Ford Econoline van. I am not sure what years are the same as our 99's, but I believe the only difference over the course of 15 or more year span is that at some point, they did away with the separate Amber colored turn signals and...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #2
Thanks Don!

Reply #3
The gasket is not serviced as a separate item.
Thanks again to Barry's BeamAlarm site....
Foretravel Tail Lights

Amazon.com: 1992-1993-1994 Ford Econoline E-Series Van E150 E250 E350...

Reply #4
It appears that Ford went to the combined turn signal and brake lights on the Econoline in 1995. I put LED tail lights on our 99', and added some 4" round LED Amber lights for the turn signals above the LED for 95' and above Econoline Vans. There...

• Ecurb
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
John, I had the same problem. I called Foretravel and they said you have to buy the whole assembly. I asked how much and they turned out to be real reasonable. This was was year and I can't remember the exact price but I was cheap enough that I...

Reply #6
John, I had the same problem. I called Foretravel and they said you have to buy the whole assembly. I asked how much and they turned out to be real reasonable. This was was year and I can't remember...

Reply #7
I put LED tail lights on our 99', and added some 4" round LED Amber lights for the turn signals above the LED for 95' and above Econoline Vans.
Don,

Since your new LED tail...

Reply #8
I added the round clear lens amber turn signals at the same time as I installed the LED replacements, so I just cut the connector of the coach harness and grafted on an extension with the new plug. I considered the smoked version, but I had seen...