Skip to main content

Topic: Coach information preservation (Read 1699 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from 1997 U320

Coach information preservation
I'm on the hunt for manuals. I searched this forum first.....and then called Foretravel. They were not much help. They guy that used to handle the older manuals no longer works there so they were...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Coach information preservation
Reply #1
Great idea, Michelle! Can you suggest a proper format as we warm-up our many scanners? Our coach has wonderfully detailed, factory drawings. (Suitable for framing, but I veered OT) thanks for the effort. Paul

Reply #2
Great idea, Michelle! Can you suggest a proper format as we warm-up our many scanners?

.PDF is usually best for everyone 

You might need to play with the scanner resolution to get enough...

Reply #3
pdf format is going to be pretty universal.

Reply #4
1991 U280-U300 Owners Manual added

Reply #5
As a "gonna be"...thank you. My 20-something sons are intrigued too and our coaches will certainly survive for more generations so this effort is truly a gift. I'll certainly participate if what we buy can help. Who knows maybe we'll need em...

Reply #6
Downsizing/compressing PDFs is frequently needed as many manuals are large and take too much space to put in forum documents. Trying to compress using an application like Preview may result in low resolution that is annoying at best. Here is an...

Reply #7
Just uploaded a bunch of our 2003 schematics to the Schematics folder in the Files Library.

Reply #8
This posting is VERY timely for us.  We have only used the FT very little over the 7 years we have had it - okay, so I am a workaholic - but just retired a few months ago.  Have misplaced the "Maintenance Manual" which had a schedule of...