Skip to main content

Topic: Cat 3126 Rebuild Odyssey (Read 2757 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Cat 3126 Rebuild Odyssey
Reply #100
Freemont is still there, just renamed Famosa. NHRA owns it now and holds the Summit series there. Also the March meet still lives.

Edit
My bad not the track I raced at.
  • Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 01:01:57 am by craneman

Reply #101
Just watched (online) a new Porsche Turbo with a few engine changes go 8.77 seconds and 155 mph in the quarter. Looked stock. The wheelie cost time but was still 9.27. Good photos/video at: Watch Porsche 911 Turbo S Pop Two-Foot Wheelie on Video...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #102
Freemont is still there, just renamed Famosa. NHRA owns it now and holds the Summit series there. Also the March meet still lives.

No sir. Fremont (later named Baylands) was in Fremont...

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #103
What happened to the rebuild part?????????

Reply #104
Couldn't resist one more.

Reply #105
Couldn't resist one more.

Looks like the whole west coast was division 6 once. I see no mention of Utah or Arizona teams, which are division 7 now.

Northwest is division 6 now, south is division...

Reply #106
What happened to the rebuild part?????????

Odessa is a big word....LOL

If the administrators want to change this last part, that is fine. But what does it matter, it's just people (friends)...

Reply #107
Yes kitties like the yellow paint.  Smart boy to recoat it assembled.  Just as cat did.  They probably did 2 coats.  Not the parts before.  You could see how thick it was new

Reply #108
Yes kitties like the yellow paint.  Smart boy to recoat it assembled.  Just as cat did.  They probably did 2 coats.  Not the parts before

See, I listen to you old guy..... 8)

Reply #109
Thank you.  Happy to gather together around the electronic camp fire.  We all learn together. I was one of the few in the rv biz that asked ALL the questions.

I switched to dirt bikes in 1968.  Versus green hot dogs and hurry up and wait to race...

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #110

My friends and I go on jack rabbit trails all the time when we communicate/talk. Sometimes while talking, I say 'Changing subjects" just so they know we are going to another different topic.
So...

Reply #111
Looks like the whole west coast was division 6 once. I see no mention of Utah or Arizona teams, which are division 7 now.

Northwest is division 6 now, south is division 7. Which includes Hawaii

Reply #112
You are right the whole west coast was division 6. NHRA let me keep my lucky numbers for the years I raced the Centerline  and the Summit series. 77112 I had used them before joining NHRA That...

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #113
Got lost on the Odessa part,part of the thinking is maybe other posters like the NHRA but have no clue when they search that
y'all are talking about it  when they see a title about a cat rebuild.