Skip to main content

Topic: Samsung residential refrigerator 21.8 instead of 17.5 (Read 1955 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Samsung residential refrigerator 21.8 instead of 17.5
Reply #50
We have the older Samsung RF18 model, same as Roger's, I think.  Back when we had it installed (Sept 2014) it seemed to be the most popular choice for RV installations in all brands of...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #51
The one thing the RF18 does not have is the door alarm.  That is a nice but not a critical feature.

Thanks for monitoring your power usage amd reporting it.  Real world data helps folks understand choices better.  We need more of the electric...

Reply #52
I think I resolved my problem with not getting ice made on some occasions:

Did you know that, if you turn the water pump off, you will not get much ice?

What an inexpensive fix for my (non)problem.

Trent

Reply #53
My wife and installed one about 4 years ago.  The gaskets mold really bad.  Water leaks into draws.  Fridge part does no cool very well.

Reply #54
This is a screenshot of my typical daily kwh usage for two consecutive days, 1.21 and 1.24 kwh for 24 hours on our Samsung 19.4 cubic foot RF20HFENBSR.

The screenshot is taken from my Currant Smart Plug WiFi outlet with energy monitoring, on my...

Reply #55
A short follow up on our new residential fridge:  love it!  One of the best upgrades we did to our coach.  Sold the double door Dometic that was working and purchased the Samsung counter depth 18 cu ft. fridge french door.  And yes, it is packed...