Skip to main content

Topic: Windshield replacement (Read 614 times) previous topic - next topic

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Windshield replacement
Does anyone have a recommendation for a mobile installer in the Tucson area for windshield replacement?

Re: Windshield replacement
Reply #1
Does anyone have a recommendation for a mobile installer in the Tucson area for windshield replacement?

I've had good service from these folks , Coach Glass, and I see they have an office in...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #2
Have used Andy at SuperGlass, 520 404 6522 on 2 occasions. Excellent service.

Reply #3
Let us know how it goes with whomever you choose, I'll put the results in my files of...

Reply #4
I am looking for a windshield installer in  Florida,  central or southwest area if anyone has any recommendations....  ^.^d

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Let us know how it goes with whomever you choose, I'll put the results in my files of good/bad/ugly. Are you replacing the gaskets, too?
You bet. No reason to put in new glass in old rubber...

Reply #6
Make sure they glue it in, both sides. Then don't move the coach for 24 hours.
Chris

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Have used Andy at SuperGlass, 520 404 6522 on 2 occasions. Excellent service.

Thanks Shady. Andy at SuperGlass of Tucson will R&R my glass where I'm parked. :-)

Reply #8
Thanks Shady. Andy at SuperGlass of Tucson will R&R my glass where I'm parked. :-)
Do they get the gaskets from FT or?

Reply #9
Thanks Bigdog, glad to be of help.

Cheers, Mike.

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Do they get the gaskets from FT or?
What was strange is that when I called Coach Glass to check on stock. I asked about also replacing the gasket. They said they have one in Oregon that could...

Reply #11
Since the front cap does not have much as far as reinforcement on a GV, the windshield tries to move around quite a bit. I let ours move as I'm afraid if I glue it, it may crack. Heading down our driveway or going off pavement, the coach really...

Reply #12
What was strange is that when I called Coach Glass to check on stock. I asked about also replacing the gasket. They said they have one in Oregon that could be shipped down. But actually said...

Reply #13
What was strange is that when I called Coach Glass to check on stock. I asked about also replacing the gasket. They said they have one in...

Reply #14
replacing ours ..in the past I repaired the delam on the nose....today after the glass was remove I reinforced the sides as with West System 6 10

Success./!

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #15
Andy & his assistant at RV Superglass of Tucson did a great job on my windshield replacement.
They took their time. Mine was a little more involved as the old gasket was glued on both sides of the gasket around the complete perimeter. Which made...