Skip to main content
Topic: MOT parts department: Missing In Action!! (Read 807 times) previous topic - next topic

MOT parts department: Missing In Action!!

I have been trying to get in touch with the MOT parts department for 5 days. No one has picked up the phone or returned any of my 5 messages.
Am I missing something? Need to purchase some gas struts for the inside cabinets.
If anyone is there would you ask them to check their parts department phone for messages.
Very unusual for MOT.
Rick & Deborah Webster
2002 3610 U320 #5964
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JKU- 'Copperhead'
Richland Chambers Lake, East Texas

Re: MOT parts department: Missing In Action!!

Reply #1
If you are looking inside cabinet struts, FOT still sells the for less than $10.AND you still Get the 10% motorcade discount subtracted too.
Jim 2002 U320 41'
Jim Frerichs
2002 U320 42'

Reply #2
The Motorcade discount works at MOT as well.  Shop for price but check on shipping too.  FOT seems to always use UPS which can be pretty expensive relative to the parts you are buying.

If you have a friend in NAC have them pick them up for you and send them USPS priority mail.  2-3 days, always cheaper than UPS

Reply #3
Or call sales and then ask for parts dept when you get a salesman,tell'em you want to buy the most expensive coach they will
talk then.
96 U270 BUILD 4810
85 380SL
Drummonds TN.

Reply #4
They are closed on Saturday. Call main number on Monday and ask for Jason Haskin ext. 201 he is the general manger.
Ken & Peggy
91 GV  U300 40'
DD 6v92
Build #3819
2023 Canyon Denali 4x4 crew cab

Reply #5
Here's what I just paid at Foretravel. As Roger said, they came UPS.

SMALL (30"):  $14.38 (40#)
LARGE (48"):  $14.38 (70#)
INTERIOR:      $  9.85 (15#)

jor

Reply #6
thanks all.
Maybe I will just drive (1.5 hr) to FT and pick them up....that way I can get some fried catfish while I'm in town.
Rick
Rick & Deborah Webster
2002 3610 U320 #5964

Reply #7
Friday on way up to FOT to pick up Coach I realized I had left the pins that go in the front of Tahoe for a BlueOx towbar at the house when we were over half way there. .We called MOT parts around 12 noon Friday. After phone rang and rang someone picked up and told us they were gone to lunch and asked if we wanted them to call us.  Left info.  Got return call around 2 pm.  Bad part was they did not have the parts said they had in stock at one time and did not move them so they had sent them  back. 
2014 ih45  (4th Foretravel owned)
 1997 36' U295 Sold in 2020, owned for 19 years
  U240 36' Sold to insurance company after melting in garage fire
    33' Foretravel on Dodge Chassis  Sold very long time ago

Reply #8
OK, they called me this morning. My struts are on the way @ less than $10 each and a reasonable shipping charge.
Rick & Deborah Webster
2002 3610 U320 #5964