Skip to main content

Topic: Why I bought an older Foretravel (Read 2502 times) previous topic - next topic

• jor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Why I bought an older Foretravel
Reply #50
Why I bought an older Foretravel
Just can't quit em'.
jor

Duct Tape Hobble System: The DTHS will be held in reserve.

• Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 12:25:28 pm by jor

Reply #51
We are very impressed with the build quality of our 93 GV and knew it was unlike any SOB the moment we walked in it.  What's most impressed us though is the community of people on this forum!  If you have issues, you're in good hands with the...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #52
We are very impressed with the build quality of our 93 GV and knew it was unlike any SOB the moment we walked in it.  What's most impressed us though is the community of people on this...

Reply #53
    We qualified for collector plates this year, the new plates are good for 5 yrs with a saving of 37%+ over paying year to year.

Reply #54
    We qualified for collector plates this year, the new plates are good for 5 yrs with a saving of 37%+ over paying year to year.

In our state, collector plates are only to be used for test...

Reply #55
 Considering I pay $50.00 a year for registration, I like what Arizona offers! I saw a blurb that I'm going to research;  you can buy on-line, a plate with your year on it, and DMV will register it as yours. pretty cool, I like those old AZ plates!

Reply #56
I believe there are some use restrictions related to collector plates in our state, however I have never heard of anyone running afoul of the law. Case in point, I drove a '56 GMC as my work truck for years and only had collector plates on it...