Skip to main content

Topic: The Risch Clip (Read 420 times) previous topic - next topic

The Risch Clip
In many older Foretravels, there is a clip in the utility bay to secure the power cord.   The other day, while getting some work done by Keith Risch and crew at MOT he mentioned that it was his idea to put the clip there.   When he worked at...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: The Risch Clip
Reply #1
Outstanding innovation...which I will procure and install tomorrow...and have no problem furthermore calling it a Risch Clip!!!  Woody.

In many older Foretravels, there is a clip in the...

Reply #2
I purchased these two at FOT this month. Risch Clips, huh? Keith is too darned humble. Good design and couldn't be simpler, but one of my OEM is within a year or two of probable failure. Maybe Keith will give me a credit for the core of the 25...

Reply #3
Is that what that's called.  Thank you

Reply #4
Here Here! Most Excellent Idea, and things need to be named as such, especially when Great Techs invent an Improvement!  Having been an Employee of this great Company, I can say it was Built and Maintained with Most Excellent people!  Even as a...

• kb0zke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
"In many older Foretravels..." maybe that should be "newer" Foretravels. Our 1993 has neither a Risch clip nor a reel for the power cord.