Skip to main content

Topic: Level Alarm (Read 395 times) previous topic - next topic

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Level Alarm
We left Guadalajara this morning. Yeah. Two issues occurred that concern me, and I can us your help :

1)
when I turned the key to deflate the bladder, the yellow light came on. I always visually check to see if the  bladder fully deflates, BEFORE...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Level Alarm
Reply #1
Sounds like you have a room in sensor or lock pin sensor that is indicating it is not in the correct position.  You can check that with the led lights on the HWH boxes in the basement.  PM me your personal email address and I'll send you my copy...

Reply #2
I would think that you would normally not be able to go into travel mode if the system senses the room is not in and locked.  But that can be overridden on the HWH box in the basement.  Someone may have turned on the override switch in the past...

Reply #3
Glen, the thing that dings in under the dash to the lft of the steering column.  Cylindrical thing about 1-1/4 diam and the same length.  Cut or disconnect the red wire or add a switch to turn it on or off.  Carefully pry up the bottom edge of...

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Thanks, guys. VERY helpful.I had plenty of air when this happened. I know about the slide override switch. I'll have Keith give it the once over in May.

Reply #5
Glenn

Anytime you have a slide issue. First things first. Cycle slide in and out 1 or 2 more times. Often will clear issue

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
will do, Tim. Thanks

Reply #7
I had this same issue with the Level Alarm. The Limit Switch box in the basement was implying that my upper rear slide lock was not engaged. Visually it looked like to me that the slide lock pin was working fine, so I swapped the slide lock...

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Where is the limit switch box and what does it look like?? Thanks

• Ecurb
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
X 2 on what Tim stated.  I found out tht I wasn't holding the retract button down long enough so that the locks could fully engaged. Now I wait for the yellow light to go out and hold it for a couple more seconds.  I also listen for the locks to...

Reply #10
Glenn, look on the ceiling of the big bay on the driver's side.  There are lights on it that will indicate success or not.

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Roger, If I understand what you sent to me ( I think two items didn't download?), then next time I pull the slide in, I should go underneath and look at the status lights ?? I'm just a LITTLE confused as to the process. I always hold the retract...