Skip to main content

Topic: What We Did When We Purchased Our Coach (Read 294 times) previous topic - next topic

What We Did When We Purchased Our Coach
There have been an number of "newbies" posting lately.  We've only been around a couple of years but I thought it would be worth posting what we invested in after buying our 2000 U270 (no slide) to make her ready for some serious miles in...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: What We Did When We Purchased Our Coach
Reply #1
There have been an number of "newbies" posting lately.  We've only been around a couple of years but I thought it would be worth posting what we invested in after buying our 2000 U270 (no...

Reply #2
I should have added that virtually all we did was motivated by what others here had experienced and recommended. This forum is all you need to have fun (and associated CB's)!

Reply #3
Nice job

Reply #4
To date we invested a bit less than $50k.  Not saying this is what anyone else would "need" or "choose" to do...but what we did to have the confidence we could do what we wanted without fear of "old age" breakdowns.

The only other "big"...

Reply #5
Well said Randy!

Reply #6
Randy,
I think you definitely made the right choice, you have a much higher quality coach and for a considerably less investment. We did many of the same improvements to ours except that I have done all the work myself. Therefore less dollars...

Reply #7
Doing the work yourself, may have an even much greater hidden benefit than just labor involved. You get up close and personal with systems and components, you can do it well (maybe but the forum helps). And become intimate with the coach, once...