Skip to main content

Topic: Flexsteel to Villa ??? (Read 652 times) previous topic - next topic

Flexsteel to Villa ???
If I can get a super deal on Villa Captain and Copilot chairs at the FMCA conference, is this a brand change I want to make? And, second, are there any issues with adapting the Flexsteel base plates to Villa?

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Flexsteel to Villa ???
Reply #1
I think either is good but I am no expert but what I can help you with........

Anything is possible with a welder!!  :))

Reply #2
We wanted to replace our Flexsteel captains chairs at Foretravel and learned about a few issues :

Foretravel will only install Villa brand chairs.
Our existing Flexsteel base is custom made and shorter in height than any offered by Villa.
Some have...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #3
Villa Captain and Copilot chairs . . . is this a brand change I want to make? Are there any issues with adapting the Flexsteel base plates to Villa?
The Villas are MUCH larger than the...

Reply #4
Tulsa, I have a 2000 U320..  The seats have integrated seat belts but no other markings.  I'm assuming they are Villa based on their look, but do you know what your originals were?  Did you swap from Flexsteel to Villa?

Reply #5
Tulsa, I have a 2000 U320..  do you know what your originals were?  Did you swap from Flexsteel to Villa?
The originals on my 2000 U295 were Flexsteel; I changed to Villa. IIRC the Villas have...

Reply #6
I'm resurrecting this thread to cry in my beer that if you "snooze you lose".  We stopped at Bradd & Hall in the fall of 2019 and decided to wait until this spring to order new Flexsteel chairs.  Now we've learned that Flexsteel has STOPPED...

Reply #7
Randy I just got my chairs within the last month from Villa. I want to say it was about a two and a half month waiting time. Unfortunately I could not get integrated seat belts from Villa, they refused to do it since my original chairs didn't...

Reply #8
This is a rv furniture store in Junction City, Oregon.  A family run operation that I've done business with for over 15 years.  It is 30 minutes from I-5, Eugene, Oregon.

I have over the years bought all takeout furniture from new Country Coach...