Skip to main content

Topic: "I must have" (Read 696 times) previous topic - next topic

"I must have"
I want to hear about things you have found out to be "must haves" after watching this linked video.

Top RV Must Have Gadgets - Full Time RV - YouTube

I recently learned about and updated my surge protector to a Bluetooth Hughes PWD50 from reading...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.
  • Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:31:50 pm by Jack Lewis

Re: "I must have"
Reply #1
Jack, Does your Hughes PWD50 have the EPO (emergency power off) desirable feature that would automatically instantly disconnect current when voltage temporarily goes too high or low?

Reply #2
Jack, Does your Hughes PWD50 have the EPO (emergency power off) desirable feature that would automatically instantly disconnect current when voltage temporarily goes too high or low?

• Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:28:08 pm by Jack Lewis

Reply #3
The original post, the headline is "I must have . . ."

Well, I must have my next heartbeat, my next breath, followed by water and food and everything that follows.

I want to get rid of our old Rockwood and to that end I need to finish sorting,...

• kenhat
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
My must haves are rather low tech. Baby Wipes!

I use them all the time. Carry in coach & car. Wiping hands, cleaning floor, counter top, toilet, & makes a great portable shower when boon docking. Speaking of which when boon docking instead of...

Reply #5
+1 for both.  We just couldn't get along without rubber bands.  Buy 'em by the bag. And I keep finding the things kids use for their pony tails all over, about 1 1/2" diameter micero bungee cords. I have about 5 of these now.  And old bike...

Reply #6
Cheap LED aluminum flashlights.  Like the ones they give away all the time at Harbor Freight "with every purchase".  I have them squirreled away all over our coach, inside, and outside in the storage bays.  They are light and compact,...

• nitehawk
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Ball Bunggies

Reply #8
  Thought it best to remove this post.
  • Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:40:19 am by Chuck Pearson

Reply #9
"Come home sense". ????

Reply #10
Country music reference.  Probably not pc so on second thought I'm going to delete the post. 

Reply #11
Boy, has this thread gone "OFF THE RAILS"!

Reply #12
"Must have gadgets". Post your "must have".

Top RV Must Have Gadgets - Full Time RV - YouTube