Skip to main content

Topic: Radiator Repair (Read 417 times) previous topic - next topic

Radiator Repair
If you have a radiator with a mechanical problem or rotten core, I've used this person twice now, the first time for damage resulting from too little anti-freeze, with good result.

Bob Rondeau's Radiator Shop
65 River Road
Bow, NH 03304
(603)...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Radiator Repair
Reply #1
I was way out in the desert once, installing an electric fan on my old 1981 Foretravel, and I inadvertently drilled a hole in the radiator. I then drained the radiator past the leak and repaired the hole with JB Weld. Worked like a charm.

Reply #2
I was way out in the desert once, installing an electric fan on my old 1981 Foretravel, and I inadvertently drilled a hole in the radiator. I then drained the radiator past the leak and...

Reply #3
Thanks I'll keep his number for when we go to Twin Mountain, NH this August,  and hoping I won't need it.

Reply #4
Thanks I'll keep his number for when we go to Twin Mountain, NH this August,  and hoping I won't need it.
Twin Mountain is pretty.  Are you going to the Ham Fest?

Reply #5
No, we're going there to visit an old friend's (died last year) family at their reunion like we do each year.
He owned the Last Chance.  Kids all went to Profile High over near you.  Weekes is the name.

Reply #6
No, we're going there to visit an old friend's (died last year) family at their reunion like we do each year.
He owned the Last Chance.  Kids all went to Profile High over near you.  Weekes...