Skip to main content

Topic: New to us 2000 U320 (Read 453 times) previous topic - next topic

New to us 2000 U320
Well, got to MOT on Sunday and was ready to pick up RV on Monday and spend one night and then head out to Fog Doc in Searcy, AR.  Plans did not go well as we finally left this morning and we are now sitting at the Fog Doc for some window repair...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: New to us 2000 U320
Reply #1
Congratulations on your new to you coach.

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Will be moving to Drummonds TN at the end of the month,if you have the original shocks,get the koni FSD's,makes a world of a difference.

• Dub
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I really like the combination of colors. Very nice looking coach.

Reply #4
Will be moving to Drummonds TN at the end of the month,if you have the original shocks,get the koni FSD's,makes a world of a difference.

John, I will check, but believe it has the Koni's...

Reply #5
Sorry for the avatar photo, tried for over an hour and could not get this photo straight.  Not sure how to proceed?
UGH!   >:(   It's straight on the MAC, but when I add it to profile, it lays sideways! 

Reply #6
It's straight on the MAC, but when I add it to profile, it lays sideways!
Did you try turning it sideways on the Mac, then uploading it?  Then it will probably be upside down.   :headwall:

Reply #7
Did you try turning it sideways on the Mac, then uploading it?  Then it will probably be upside down.   :headwall:

I tried every which way possible.  No success yet!  Photo was uploaded straight,...

Reply #8
That coach caught my eye when I was there last.    Beautiful coach.

Reply #9
That coach caught my eye when I was there last.    Beautiful coach.

Thanks Rick!  Plan to do a lot of upgrades on her as we go!  MCD shades will be number one.  Will install them ourselves and...

Reply #10
Loose suspension parts and loose wheel bearings can cause wandering.

Plus tires and too much tire pressure.

Or all of the above

Reply #11
If you export it as a jpeg from Photos (the app), it should show up right side up when you upload to the forum. If you just take it directly from a file without exporting it, it depends on the phones orientation at the time it was taken. The...

Reply #12
May go with the Safety Plus system.  I know my '98 never had this issue, bit like I mentioned earlier, the wind was really bad.
T

You won't regret it.  Very helpful, a bit of a pita to get...

Reply #13
Hey Joe and Dottie!

Awesome! Finally pulled the trigger! If you don't recall we were there having our coach serviced when you there "kicking the tires."
Hope all went well with the sale and good luck to you. Beautiful coach!

Reply #14
We also are recent new owners.  The PO had just installed a Blue Ox TruCenter device.  It worked very well in the wind.  It allows you to adjust where center is with a button push, and takes the pressure off you to hold your line.  Worked all the...

Reply #15
Safe-T-plus also now sells as an option, a driver adjustable control.  Two previous rVs had Safe-T-Plus with no need for driver controlled adjustment.  None either on this FT.  If I see a need in 2 yrs, I will concider.

Reply #16
Start verifying no loose parts from steering wheel to right wheel.

Next, set proper tire pressure.

Next would be front end alignment-- too little caster or too little tow-in will cause that.

Only after these would I consider an after market device...

Reply #17
I installed the Safe-T-Plus on our Safari with good results.  I also have a 2000 U320 and have no problem with wind or passing oncoming big rigs.  For me, the only reason to add it, would be for potential blow outs as I'm sure the ride will not...