Skip to main content

Topic: Air Pump and lights (Read 313 times) previous topic - next topic

Air Pump and lights
Well, we just left Fog Doc and we are spending the night at Chris and Elka Lang.  Can't say enough about these two people and so knowledgeable.  Chris can do it all.  Now to the issue;  we noticed last night that the air pump came on early this...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Air Pump and lights
Reply #1
Congrats on the new coach! Be sure to block it up safely before you go under It.

Reply #2
You are leaking a lot of air somewhere.  Don't automatically assume it is the air bags if they have been working properly for a year.  The slide seal is another possible source of leaks.  I'll let someone with more knowledge comment since we...

• Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:47:20 am by Chuck & Jeannie

Reply #3
With that size leak, your EARS should lead you to the culprit.

Does the same leak occur when you have run the engine and built pressure to CUT-OUT PSI?  If so, easier to hear a leak at 120 PSI than 70 PSI.

Reply #4
With that size leak, your EARS should lead you to the culprit.

Does the same leak occur when you have run the engine and built pressure to CUT-OUT PSI?  If so, easier to hear a leak at 120 PSI...

Reply #5
...stuck with listening to the air pump run and then shut off for 15-20 minutes and start again!
If the circuit breaker for the pump is "indoors" on your coach, you could disconnect one wire...

• AC7880
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Did you by chance leave the switch for the slide in the position that deflates it for extend/retract?

Reply #7
Did you by chance leave the switch for the slide in the position that deflates it for extend/retract?

No Dan, checked that and with the rain we are experincing now, it most likely would be pouring...

• kb0zke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Recently I noticed that the white air pressure needle was moving faster than the red one. As I was setting up, Jo Ann asked what the hissing from the front of the coach was. Hissing??? Went up front, and sure enough, air was rushing out of...

Reply #9
Recently I noticed that the white air pressure needle was moving faster than the red one. As I was setting up, Jo Ann asked what the hissing from the front of the coach was. Hissing??? Went up...