Skip to main content

Topic: Removing bedroom TV  (Read 257 times) previous topic - next topic

Removing bedroom TV
99 U270 want to remove the old 14" tv. Needless to say it does not appear to slide out, it appears it is bigger than the opening. Am I assuming correctly that the cabinets over the window must be removed first? There is no hidden trick?

Re: Removing bedroom TV
Reply #1
On the '99 u320 it unbolts from the panel in the closet.

Reply #2
Every floorplan is different, photo would help. Ours also has a removable panel in the closet that we permanently discarded and now use for storage accessible from closet.

Our new flat panel mounts to piece of wood placed in the opening. Also...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #3
Our 1995 U320 also has a panel in the closet (in the bathroom) that can be removed to access the bedroim TV. Probably a goid place to look. I don't think you shoul need to dismantle a cabinet.

Reply #4
yes I looked at the panel and wondered, the secret is the panel
thank you guys

Reply #5
Our coach is probably different layout than yours, but in case you are wondering what to do with the hole left by the TV, we had some drawers made up at the FOT Remod shop.  Added a little extra storage space in the bedroom.

Reply #6
Our coach is probably different layout than yours, but in case you are wondering what to do with the hole left by the TV, we had some drawers made up at the FOT Remod shop.  Added a...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.