Skip to main content

Topic: Eloy, AZ flash truck polishing (Read 294 times) previous topic - next topic

Eloy, AZ flash truck polishing
Took the forum advice and went to flash truck wheel polishing in Eloy,Az. $30 for all 4wheels.
I'm A happy owner. Had to wait 30 minutes maybe, as semi tractor ahead of me. But wonderful shine.

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Eloy, AZ flash truck polishing
Reply #1
Looks good and good price.

Reply #2
X2 on Flash  ^.^d

We had our coach done there about a year ago.  They did 4 wheels and the mirrors for $40.  Took about 40 minutes.  Our wheels were in pretty poor condition, but after they worked on them they sure looked good to me.  I will use them...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #3
Holy smokes! Did you happen to notice what they were using for polish? I spent several days with mothers and some really good purple stuff and mine don't look that good. High 5 to you for that price!

Reply #4
When they did mine, the buffer guy had a little bucket with a bunch of different sticks in it.  As he worked he ran the buffer against one of the sticks, and then hit the wheel.  Different grades of compound, I guess.

Reply #5
Yep polishing rouge comes in bar form or liquid. Had mine
done by Luna's polishing,also in Eloy. Just a couple of guys with a truck and a generator.
$40 for all 4 wheels and mirrors. They did a good job, so of course I tipped them well. Took about...

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Yep polishing rouge comes in bar form or liquid. Had mine
done by Luna's polishing,also in Eloy. Just a couple of guys with a truck and a generator.
$40 for all 4 wheels and mirrors. They did...

• Dub
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Wheels look good Tom.