Skip to main content

Topic: Rudy Tribute (Read 839 times) previous topic - next topic

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Rudy Tribute
I have been in the construction trades all my adult life. It is very rare to have a skilled tradesman offer you his expertise, free of charge, especially in a highly technical area. Maybe if he is retired....maybe. On at least three different...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• bigdog
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Rudy Tribute
Reply #1
Here, Here! Well said.

Reply #2
Rudy is great and a great guy as well.

Reply #3
I've also had the pleasure of Rudy's company as he helped me with a couple issues (non-Aqua Hot) on my coach a few years ago in Baytown.  Fine fellow!

Chris

• Rudy
  • [*]
  • Commercial Member
Reply #4
Thanks for the very kind comments, much appreciated.

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
He has always helped me .. Even when I never asked he volunteered.. Great guy in my book  ^.^d

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
I live about 20 minutes from Rudy and have the opportunity to visit with him often. Have even made a couple of service calls with him. He has definitely taught me a couple of things!!!

Reply #7
So glad to read he is still alive! The word tribute made me think otherwise until I read the first post. Rudy contacted me when we first started looking for a coach and gave us numerous pointers over the course of a few phone calls.
Thanks Rudy...

Reply #8
I haven't yet met Rudy, but I have spoken with him on the phone as well as received help from him here. The world definitely needs more people like him. He's a real blessing!

Reply #9
So glad to read he is still alive! The word tribute made me think otherwise until I read the first post. Rudy contacted me when we first started looking for a coach and gave us numerous pointers...

Reply #10
I met Rudy many years ago in Nac.  And while I don't have Aqua Hot he offered some very good ideas and suggestions.
Rudy is a great guy,and like many Foretravel owners is always willing to help.  Just one more reason to own a Foretravel.

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Sorry if "Tribute" was the wrong term. Didn't want to send the wrong message. My mom wanted to hear her eulogy from me BEFORE she died.....She wanted to hear the good things said, first hand.
Rudy is fine and hard at work, on his way to an RV...

Reply #12
I can say nothing new that hasn't been said about Rudy. He has given me his time and expertise on several occasions and I am in his debt for that. I hope to meet him some day. A true gentleman and scholar.

Larry

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
I can definitely say Rudy is still with us, had dinner with gleamb, roger and Rudy Saturday nite at our bricks and sticks along with their better halves and Sunday nite with Rudy and Roger and spouses...... I was the youngster...  😂.  good...

Reply #14
 Wasn't that the name of a tv show.............."Everybody loves Rudy"?

Reply #15
Rudy has been a lifesaver for me also.  Thank you Rudy!
John M

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
There's a movie called Rudy!!!!!!!

Reply #17
"Rumors of my demise have been greatly overstated."

LOL Rudy, does all this glory make you a bit uncomfortable??  Keep up the good work, buddy.

chris

Reply #18
Rudy was so generous to me with his time and helped me understand the AquaHot system. Many thanks to Rudy.

Reply #19
I wasn't going to chime in but Rudy has been a lifesaver several times.   Have yet to meet him face to face but I look forward to that.

Reply #20
I, too, would like to chime in. I met Rudy at a a SOB rally (was it Marathon?) at Gulf Shores, AL. He was a guest speaker and we just happened to be visiting that resort. He invited us to his presentation. I was not having Aqua-Hot troubles at...

Reply #21
Rudy sounds like such a peach of a guy I can't wait to meet him and I don't even have a AquaHot

Reply #22
I, also have been a   Beneficiary of Rudy's skill and knowledge... I called him from Canada, with Aquahot problems... There are no words to describe the kindness this man displays. We are truly blessed to have him among us ....
Thank You Rudy, you...

Reply #23
I finally got my face to face meeting with the distinguished, respected and beloved Rudy. What a class act. Last night he finished servicing my AH but dark had descended and he completed it with a flashlight. As our AH guru, I don't think he...

Reply #24
Besides all that, he is just a great guy!  Knows a lot about our coaches beyond AH.