Skip to main content
Topic: Foretravel Prevost video (Read 762 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Foretravel Prevost video

Reply #1
Who willingly explicitly states the massive "opulence" of their product?  Who is going to buy it, Nashville, rappers and Nascar?
1998 U270 34'

Reply #2
Wow.
1996 U295 36' WTBI

Reply #4
Wonder how long it would take to learn everything it does....

Next wonder....How long it would take before the price came down to what I could afford..lol and what would still be working at that time... Man the updates I have done to my 2002 about have worn me out.. couldnt imagine THIS!!

Reply #5
Notice the four alternators on the engine?  How about the touch pads for the toilet and spa?
Steve DeLange
2005 U320T 40'
Pearland, Texas

Reply #6
My main issue is with the shower tiles. Foretravel must own a glass tile factory as those strips (millions of them ) are used in  almost every coach they build and to me they are downright ugly and so busy to be used in such a big area.  When I was tiling for reno's and new builds I used them as accent strips to tie into other colours and finishes in the room, not as a main backdrop.
the rest of the interior designing is simple and can be acceptable to many but that tile---well, is over the top. Keeping that amount of grout clean is going to be a big job over the years, to say the least.
To us here in Canada that cost is just over 3.5 mill and no way I would take that out of my investments that get around 5% + monthly to loose it all in depreciation in 10 yrs.
Nice but no thanks.
JohnH
Coachless, now use aircraft.
1994 Ford E350 ClassC,total renovation inside and out. Now sold.
2000 U295  36' Cummins 350 c/w Banks Stinger, Resonator upgrade,Solar, LED lites.Residential fridge with slide out pantry. Build 5674. Sold
ex 92 GV 022C ored Cummins. Sold
ex 95 GV240 cat 3116. Sold
2017 Mini cooper s & 2016 land Rover LR2 HSE  LUX.
jhaygarth@aol.com    SKP #130098
treat everyone as you would like to be.

Reply #7
Notice the four alternators on the engine? 

I was looking at that and wondering how big they were.  I think the Prevost works on 24V so maybe some at 24V & some at 12V

MHSRV has it for 31% off so only 1,999,999
2014 ih45  (4th Foretravel owned)
 1997 36' U295 Sold in 2020, owned for 19 years
  U240 36' Sold to insurance company after melting in garage fire
    33' Foretravel on Dodge Chassis  Sold very long time ago

Reply #8
Beautiful.  But where does the riding mechanic live to keep it all running?

Keith
Keith, Joyce & Smokey the Australian Cattle Dog
1995 U320 SE Extreme 40' WTBI Build # 4780, with a Honda CR-V hopefully still following behind.
Motorcade # 17030
FMCA # F422159

Reply #9
what no wine cellar! 
Old Phart Phred, EIEIO
89 GV ored 36' #3405 300 hp cat 3208 ATAAC side radiator, mountain tamer exhaust brake