Skip to main content

Topic: Keith Risch and MOT (Read 598 times) previous topic - next topic

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Keith Risch and MOT
ok, I'm at it again....
Maybe topic should read "Keith Risch IS MOT. ??!! Don't get me wrong....there a lots of fine technicians and sales/service folks at MOT. We are here, and again, we were VERY fortunate to have Keith work on our coach. He...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• Dub
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Keith Risch and MOT
Reply #1
I went thru the Prevost, loved the outside but interior is for someone else . Oh well it saved me nearly a million.. Someone will come thru that the interior was meant for.

Reply #2
Keith is a treasure.

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Never met or saw the guy but it sounds like he's not texting every free moment of his life.

Reply #4
I met Keith after hours in NAC at an auto body shop that he uses for his fuel polishing sideline. Not only is he a true gentleman and a heck of a nice guy to boot, the man has an incredible work ethic! After working all day at MOT, our coach was...

Reply #5
I see Keith every time we are in NAC, once a year or so, sometimes twice.  He always has time to chat a bit, answer questions, tell me about his plants and fix everything that has needed attention.  And he does that telling me how and why it is...

Reply #6
We actually hire him each year during times of other work for two hours, no agenda.  Just look things over.  No check list.  Amazing what he finds.   Some trivial, some major.   Worth every penny, well, dollar.

[If you interpret this as a way...

Reply #7
I got to thinking about this more today and it would be unfair to them and misleading to folks that may consider service.  A key to service IMHO is the service writer.  In MOT, they have James Johnson who worked in and was a professional senior...

Reply #8
Regarding Don and Tys experience with the fuel cleaning done by Mr. Risch.....

In the past he was, and still may be, collecting samples during the cleaning process.  He kept them in mason jars.  All lined up on a shelf.  He interviewed the...