Skip to main content

Topic: NHTSA Recall 2007-2010 PHENIX AND 2007-2011 NIMBUS SE-GI Windows (Read 303 times) previous topic - next topic

NHTSA Recall 2007-2010 PHENIX AND 2007-2011 NIMBUS SE-GI Windows
While researching for a potential purchase, I found the following NHTSA recall.  Have any of you had your coach inspected as a result of this recall?  When?  Any repairs?  Problems?  If so, did the repair "hold"?  We are interested in a coach...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: NHTSA Recall 2007-2010 PHENIX AND 2007-2011 NIMBUS SE-GI Windows
Reply #1
My coach has the SE-GI windows. The bottom part of the window opens for air ventilation. This bottom portion is "glued" onto the hinge and the "glue/adhesive" Se-Gi used back in the affected recall years failed over time. One of mine was about to...

Reply #2
THANK YOU!  Because of what you recommended, we called MOT this morning and spoke with James.  Got an estimate to replace all of the windows on the coach we are interested in.  (It's a long story but basically, we had been previously told we may...

Reply #3
I had a rear window vent (lower portion of window) fall out while driving.  FOT had a replacement for the lower opening window and I glued it back myself.  The Metal clip that holds the window closed was not included so I made my own.  Since then...

Reply #4
I have owned two rvs with dual pane replacement windows from Motion in Vancouver,  Washington.  They are exceptionally good.  They will ship or they also do installs.  One of the rvs had solar reflective glass and I looked that during the day no...