Skip to main content

Topic: Microphor troubles (Read 437 times) previous topic - next topic

Microphor troubles
Yesterday my stopped operating.  I reviewed past threads and tried percussive adjustment before ordering a new toilet.  It worked!  Now the flapper opens but doesn't cycle.  It opens and stops after a push on the lever.  If I hold the lever up or...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• Carol & Scott
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Microphor troubles
Reply #1
We have purchased parts from:  Our Products - Mullaney And Associates

It's been a couple of years but Sue did a wonderful job of troubleshooting and suggesting replacement parts.   :D

Reply #2
Sounds like micro switch or timer bad.  Check Beamalarm for LF220 manual.  Ebay for timer assy. 

Reply #3
We have purchased parts from:  Our Products - Mullaney And Associates

It's been a couple of years but Sue did a wonderful job of troubleshooting and suggesting replacement parts.   :D

Sue is...

Reply #4
Mulllaney and Associates, painted a Bleak Picture of things to come, as far as parts for our LF-220 models, specifically!  I was told that the Manufacturer does not want to support such a small segment of their Business, since picked up by an...

Reply #5
am in need of the Gasket to the tank from the toilet, bad!  Has anyone fabricated one perhaps? 

That should be a standard wax ring.  You need to check and see if your dump hopper has the...

Reply #6
As I understand it, the ring is NOT a wax ring? It is a Sponge Rubber Gasket, which I am about ready to fab my own???  If that could be confirmed, I'll get right to it, though?

Reply #7
As I understand it, the ring is NOT a wax ring? It is a Sponge Rubber Gasket, which I am about ready to fab my own???  If that could be confirmed, I'll get right to it, though?

Here is a link to...

Reply #8

The latest sewer...

• AC7880
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
The smell when going down the road is hideously smelly!  I won't have anyone other than us in the coach, while on the move! It's really that bad!

Make sure all the air admittance valves have...

Reply #10
Make sure all the air admittance valves have been replaced. It is amazing how much smell they can let into the coach.
Sewer Odor, roof sewer vent, air admitance valves inside... 

Guess I should have...

Reply #11
For Microphor parts try calling Steve Cackowski at Mullaney:  856-316-8600

Reply #12

We had problems...

• AC7880
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
I am positive this will not apply to all coaches:

On our 2003 U320 40' there are four total Air Admitance Valves (AAV). 

The AAV in hamper behind the toilet is for the shower - verified.  Two AAvs behind washer - both for washer (verified).  One...

Reply #14
A bluebird guy made anodized aluminum cams up for the 220's

Reply #15
A bluebird guy made anodized aluminum cams up for the 220's

I bought one on Ebay, works great.