Skip to main content
Topic: SeeLevel Monitor (Read 613 times) previous topic - next topic

SeeLevel Monitor

Where did you put your SeeLevel Monitor?  MOT recommended putting it on the vertical dash in front of the passenger seat.  I didn't think the wife would appreciate that view.  Would like to hear where other's had their panel installed.
Greg & Erin Burress
1999 U295 36 (Sold Aug 2021)
ISC 8.3 Banks Stinger
450 Watts solar
2019 Jeep Overland Hemi

Re: SeeLevel Monitor

Reply #1
Where did you put your SeeLevel Monitor?  MOT recommended putting it on the vertical dash in front of the passenger seat.  I didn't think the wife would appreciate that view.  Would like to hear where other's had their panel installed.
We like having all the display information in one convenient/common location. Here's a pic of our info center.  We also have another SeeLevel display in the Wet Bay.
Dave and Nancy Abel
'00 U320 36' WTFE  Build #5669
'10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Livingston, TX  SKP's Fulltiming

Reply #2
That's where we put ours, on the vertical dash to the left side. It's nice to stick your head in the door, push the buttons, and view the readings.
The selected media item is not currently available.
Lynn & Marilyn Sickel
Tollville, AR
1997  U320  40'
2021 Chevrolet Silverado pickup
Motorcader  17257

Reply #4
Roger,

Knowing what a "techie" you are, you probably use the bathroom monitor to gauge the volume of your daily "deposit", and keep a detailed chart.

:dance:
1993 U280 SE 40' WTBI, Build: 4359
C8.3 300hp, 6-Speed, Exhaust Brake
960 watts on the roof (6 x 160)
Sorento (or BOLT) on a Kar Kaddy SS
"It goes without saying..."

Reply #5
On our 300 I put it one on the forward end of the kitchen counter and another in the wet bay. On this 270, when the originals fail, I'll put it on the side of the stove cabinet.
jor

Reply #6
Not at all, Chuck.  It is a convenient place to check fresh water level and just about the easiest place inside of our coach to run the wiring.  We can easily get ten days from a full tank of fresh water and empty waste tanks.  After a week we look once in a while. Charts? Nope.

Reply #7
Thanks everyone for the feedback!  I like the location near the battery and power indicators.  Going to see what MOT can do for me.
Greg & Erin Burress
ISC 8.3 Banks Stinger
450 Watts solar
2019 Jeep Overland Hemi

Reply #8
On our center door GV we have one above the door and another in the wet bay.  The wet bay location is super handy when filling the fresh.
Robert and Susan Moe Sr.
 1995 36' 280 WTBI 8.3 3060r
 1200 watts on the roof, 720 Ah of lithium's
 Build # 4637. Motorcade # 17599
        FMCA  # 451505
        18  Wrangler JLUR

Reply #9
Bob, I like the hidden tech cabinet.  After talking with MOT, this may be my best option.

Thanks!
Greg
Greg & Erin Burress
ISC 8.3 Banks Stinger
450 Watts solar
2019 Jeep Overland Hemi

Reply #10
Greg, consider where you want to see this information and when.  I have added instruments where my battery monitors were and it was difficult and time consuming.  In my coach all of the connections for the monitor went up from the pass side of the wet bay into the closet cabinets and up to the small wall in the bathroom.  Easy to make the connections, all of the tank strips are on that side as is the LP tank sensor.  It is where we use the most water and pass by it every day.

Reply #11
Thanks Roger, checking with Eric to see if it's too late to make that change in direction.
Greg & Erin Burress
ISC 8.3 Banks Stinger
450 Watts solar
2019 Jeep Overland Hemi