Skip to main content

Topic: TPMS (Read 553 times) previous topic - next topic

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
TPMS
What make of TPMS systems do some folks use? I'm starting to look into a system. Other question is do they interfere with the toad TPMS?

Re: TPMS
Reply #1
Bruce,
I have the TST 507 series for the coach and towed. The sensors don't seem to interfere with towed at all. It has been basically trouble free for the 6 years or so we have had it. There is also a color monitor available for a little more...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #2
I can answer the last question at least for Pressure Pro and the Jeep pressure monitoring system. No interference.  The Pressure Pro senders attach to the outer end of valve stem of the Jeep tires while the Jeep system sender is at the opposite...

Reply #3
We have a TST 507 as well.  Flow through sensors on the coach, non-flow through on the Jeep.  Since we have had it I have replaced three sensors, the very first versions.  All under warranty.  I have replaced most of the batteries once or twice. ...

Reply #4
I also have trouble reading the color monitor on the TST on a sunny day because of the blue against black.   I have intended to call them but haven't gotten around to it.  Other than that it is great.

Reply #5
After a bit of online research I ended up with the EEZTire system (10 non flow-thru sensors).  Use 6 sensors on the coach, 2 on our tow dolly, and 2 on the car's rear wheels.  Wireless works flawlessly even with our 40' coach.  Been running it...

Reply #6
Pressure Pro.  No problems. No interference with toad's built in system (the external sensors do not interfere with the internal ones).

Reply #7
Lynn wants us to purchase this unit.

Solar Power LCD TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor System + 6 External Sensor For...

My response was that I already own a tire pressure gauge. 

My concern is adding weight to the valve stem, and another place for air to...

Reply #8
Lynn wants us to purchase this unit.

Solar Power LCD TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor System + 6 External Sensor For...

My response was that I already own a tire pressure gauge. 

My concern is adding...

Reply #9
With Centramatics all the way 'round, no worries about adding a teensy bit of weight to wheels!

Reply #10
I'm  happy with my pressure pro pulse_fx system. The sensors work while stopped, so I can check all tires each morning without releasing air. I plugged the black box into an outlet in one of my bays, and it hears all of the sensors without...

• Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 06:24:29 pm by Tom Lang

Reply #11
I moved our TST 507 with caps over from the Arctic Fox when we bought the coach.  They are about 6 years old and are starting to display some accuracy issues.  One may be down a pound but another is up three from hand gage. Temps appear to be the...

Reply #12
Another satisfied Pressure Pro customer here. Works great. I have the sensors ready for my Jeep, hope to set those up next week before our trip

• bbeane
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Thanks for all the replies 👍

Reply #14
After replacing the rear signal booster, my Pressure Pro works very well.

Reply #15
Bruce, have had this company's system since the beginning, got mine same time as Gary O. got his....(after all his research...)

www.tsttruck.com

Reply #16
Pressure Pro for us. We are now using Pressure Pro Pulse.

Pressure may be the only TPMS that always 24/7 displays tire pressure, so ANYTIME while parked or before leaving campsite, dash display shows all motorhome and Jeep tire pressures BEFORE we...

Reply #17
Our TST system is on all the time, works even while parked.  You can see temperature and pressure change as the sun warms up tires on one side.

Reply #18
Our TST system is on all the time, works even while parked.  You can see temperature and pressure change as the sun warms up tires on one side.
Ditto on our EEZTire system - what...

Reply #19
Thanks Roger, didn't know TST transmits when not rolling.. Good news. Most wheel transmitters shut down conserve battery, and turn on with tire rotation.

Reply #20
I recently purchased a tireminder TM-77 with 10 sensors system.

TireMinder TM-77 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with 6 Transmitters...

I had two sensors malfunction on our first 2400 mile trip. The system also worked perfectly and alerted...