Skip to main content

Topic: Old Knucklehead has left the building (Read 469 times) previous topic - next topic

Old Knucklehead has left the building
Our friend Paul Dailey passed away recently.  He always had a great smile and was ready to socialize any chance he could.  Kathleen hopes to be able to travel in the coach later with help from us Foreforum members.  I assured her we are ready to...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Old Knucklehead has left the building
Reply #1
I enjoyed reading his posts: R.I.P. Knuck!

Reply #2
Ted, Did Kathleen mention what happened? Had he been ill? He was just on the forum not long ago.

R.I.P.  Old Knucklehead.
:(

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Prayers are with him and family.

Reply #4
Paul had heart problems for a while.  We visited Paul and Kathleen at their home last year while he was recovering from as Paul put it, " a valve job".  He had been in the hospital not long before he passed away.  Paul will be missed.

Reply #5
Thanks, Ted and Karen.  Paul and Kathleen have been on our list of folks to seek out.  We are sorry to be late.  Our best to Kathleen,  Paul lives on in our hearts and memories.
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:20:45 am by Roger & Susan in Home2

• Siren
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
 :'(  :'(  :'(  I am so sad right now.  I loved Paul.  He was the kindest and sweetest soul and always made me laugh.  He loved to pick on me and always joked that he wished I had more enthusiasm.  I have tears streaming down my face right now.  He was...

Reply #7
I was wondering about Old Knucklehead just the other day.
Sad news. RIP

Reply #8
We are so sorry to hear about Paul.  We had a nice visit with him and Kathleen at their home last April.  He was still recovering from his surgery, but was anxious to see and learn about our electric bikes.  Soon after that, he ordered a RadMini...

Reply #9
Sandy and I loved meeting Paul, Kathleen and Harry at the Un-Rally in Charleston a few years ago. Thoughts and prayers sent to Kathleen. RIP Paul.

Reply #10
Sad to hear this. I had met and talked with him a number of times over the years.

Reply #11
RIP my friend.....Kathleen we are here to support you....stay strong.

• jor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
An infectious sense of humor. Floor it, Paul.
jor

• kb0zke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
After our engine overhaul a couple of years ago we were invited to spend a couple of days at their place. We really enjoyed the visit, and then we met them when we had the air bags replaced. They were next door at MOT having some work done and...

• stump
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
I met Paul and Kathleen in Charleston, Sc at the UnRalley and really enjoyed meeting him. He was a heck of a nice guy. He had a smile that just told you, I like to have fun! He was totally into how I was cooking the pork BBQ and loved the Turds I...