Skip to main content

Topic: Water filter (Read 293 times) previous topic - next topic

• kb0zke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Water filter
The filtered water has never worked, nor did the ice maker. The ice maker is long gone now, and I'm on to other projects, including replacing the kitchen faucet. I decided to take out the old filter, thinking that it would at least give me more...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Water filter
Reply #1
This place has filters that should fit your old filter unit - call if any question:

https://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/cfef.htm

Reply #2
  David,
  This is the replacement cartridge for my filter head.
    At the bottom in the question section there is reference made to the QL2 & QL3 WPS heads .
  Hope this helps..

Amazon.com: Pentair Everpure EV959201 ADC Quick Change Cartridge:...

Reply #3
David, you might want to go to the local Lowes or Home Depot  and get a house filter.  The whole unit with filter is less than the everpure and the replacement filter is about half of the everpure filter.  I could not get drip leaks to stop on...

Reply #4
I second that with Chris;  I just replaced my filter with the replacement Everpure and that will be my last!  HD or Lowe's for me!  Finally got the system to quite leaking, but it was a struggle!  UGH!  Below is what I had ordered from Amazon to...

• GleamB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Funny....I just got done ordering two filters. Same as Juicesqueezer, Everpure ev 959206 from Walmart. Best price plus free shipping. My unit does not leak. Under $78 for two.

Reply #6
An Everpure filter will last far longer than a whole house filter as it's just filtering drinking water.

Reply #7
FWIW I recently purchased an Everpure EV 9592 - 06 from discountfilterstore in eBay for $36.83 delivered.  The - 06 means a bulk pack of 6 filters.  I removed my filter head, cleaned it and lubricated everything that moves with plumber's silicone...

• kb0zke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
I had to remove the old filter and head completely in order to get the new faucet in. We spent less than $20 for a Brita pitcher. A six-pack of replacement filters is about $25, so it will be several years before we spend what the original system...

Reply #9
I just replaced my everpure head with a QL3 off of Amazon. Same identical bracket but clocked a bit off from original.

Reply #10
Another view

Reply #11
Installed the new filtered water dispenser a few minutes ago.

Reply #12
Saw a generic 3M filter in the filter section at Walmart today that might work on the Everpure , approximately $33.