Skip to main content

Topic: Foretravel Dominoes (Read 354 times) previous topic - next topic

Foretravel Dominoes
Last trip the hot water heater popped the pressure valve. Reset and it popped a second time. Worked just fine on previous trip, but cold showers for a week. Replaced the pop off valve, sat outside and watched it run through a cycle. Finally gas...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Re: Foretravel Dominoes
Reply #1
Sorry for the visit from Uncle Murphy, but it happens, especially when we start on plumbing.  Touch one thing and the the small movement on our older coaches starts a chain reaction.  Been there, done that.                     ^.^d

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #2
Had the same issue with that under the cabinet filter.  Had ordered new ones and fought the locking ring before success.  Will be changing that filter assembly out when my last filter is changed.  HD or Lowe's, here I come!

Reply #3
I saw the topic and thought your were trying to get a game up. Sorry for your troubles. I do appreciate the information you shared. btw they sell a pretty decent set in the gift shop at FOT.

• nitehawk
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Once there was a popular saying that every plumbing job requires three visits to the hardware store. I always go to a different store the third time and the employees think I am a plumbing genius!! (at least I think they do).

Reply #5
Never forget that a coach is an efficiency apartment that lives through an earthquake every time you take it down the road.