Skip to main content

Poll

What's your favorite brand of filter?

• Fleetguard
  • Baldwin
  • NAPA. Wix
  • Other

Topic: What’s your favorite brand of filter? (Read 373 times) previous topic - next topic

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
What’s your favorite brand of filter?
What's your favorite brand of filter, oil and diesel?
And why is a Cummins blank water so dang expensive??

Re: What’s your favorite brand of filter?
Reply #1
I can't claim a favorite, as I have never had a problem with any of these brands and have use them all. Price usually comes into play when new old stock shows up on Ebay at very low price. I then stock up.

Reply #2
DONALDSON

• John44
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Donaldson blue for air,Donaldson for fuel,Amsoil for oil.You can get the blank coolant filter at Napa.

Reply #4
Donaldson air filters are hard to beat, especially when you put another brand side by side and look at the construction. Cummins just adds a huge mark up to the price. NAPA filters are mostly made by WIX, also an excellent brand on their own. I...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

Reply #5
Converted to wix several years ago and have not been disappointed
Chris

• hdff
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Beamalarm shows  Donaldson P14-8043 as the number for my ism450 but looking at the Donaldson web site that is not a good number. Does anyone know the right number or know where I can get?

Keith

Reply #7
This is my choice for air filters. Donaldson - DBA5029.  These are the blue filters, airflow from outside to inside.  Shop around, typical price is around $80 + shipping.