Skip to main content

Topic: RV Repair/Service in Los Angeles  (Read 207 times) previous topic - next topic

RV Repair/Service in Los Angeles
Hi,

I'm looking for any recommendations or information on reputable RV repair and service in Los Angeles for my FT. I'm mostly interested in items like slides, AC, hydro hot, electrical, and other components. I already have an engine and trans...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: RV Repair/Service in Los Angeles
Reply #1
Temecula Valley Rv is who I could recommend as they have worked on several Foretravles. Ask for Erik.. Tell him David from Las Vegas sent you.. Very capable company.. Hard to find anyone who understands Foretravels.. Worth the drive

Reply #2
Temecula Valley RV is the only place to go in SoCal  for FT slide issues.

I use Benlo in Irwindale for RV maintenance and Mitch's in Azusa for chassis.

• rbark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Have not been there, but have heard 'Colton Truck Terminal' in Colton, Ca. Is good. Because of location I use Temecula Valley RV IN Murrieta, Ca. In fact, I just picked up the coach from there for a slide bladder replacement.

Reply #4
Thank you for the feedback- I'll keep checking for anything in the Los Angeles area.

Reply #5
I have been to Colton twice. One good experience, one not so good. The first experience was a full fluid and filter change out to get a baseline before our first trip. Also, the left front wheel seal, and a lube. The tech was competent and...

Reply #6
All good reputable shops.

I use Rincon truck service in San Clemente, ca as they are a large volume Cummins dealer.

My electro/mechanical systems guy is an old friend who was vogues quality control manager when vogue was in the San Fernando valley.

Reply #7
McBrides in Chino Hills does really good work. They service all brands and are authorized Aqua Hot, Cummins and several others. I know they do a good job on body work. I do not know specifically about slides.

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
I will tell you this.. if the company chosen is Not familiar with the Foretravel slide bladder it can fall apart after/ Not seal or worse/ tear or rip. It is a sensitive area and if not prepped correctly you will have to start over... If the...

• rbark
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
I second what David said.