Skip to main content

Topic: New Diesel Fuel Discount Card Program (Read 6111 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New Diesel Fuel Discount Card Program
Reply #200
Thought I would provide some information re: the Diesel Fuel Program. In Oregon you will be charged the P.U.C tax (currently 38 cents a gal.) on top of the price indicated on the EFS app. What it basically does is bring it back up close to the...

Guests must Login or Register to view full posts.

• Pyolet
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #201
Guess I won't be buying any fuel in Oregon.

Thought I would provide some information re: the Diesel Fuel Program. In Oregon you will be charged the P.U.C tax (currently 38 cents a gal.) on...

Reply #202
Do not buy propane without checking with Tara to make sure card has been set for propane. I used it at Loves but it said not authorized for propane.

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #203
I bought fuel in Oregon and did not have any add on that I saw. I filled up at loves too.
JohnH
Plus I do not have a us social security number as I am Canadian

Reply #204
Fueled up today at Loves in Cedar City - it was my first time using the card and it was an easy process.

Pat

Reply #205
I bought fuel in Oregon and did not have any add on that I saw. I filled up at loves too.
JohnH
Plus I do not have a us social security number as I am Canadian

John, if you check the price...

Reply #206
Got my statement yesterday. Fuel went from $2.79 to $2.41 after paying the fee. My savings $25.86.  Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Rudy.

Larry

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #207
Joe, not sure what you are answering too as what I was trying to say that the listed price on the sign was $3.179 and what I paid after the commision for the card was $2.378. There was no taxes extra added on as mentioned in post previous that...

Reply #208
Driving through Oregon, I noticed truck stop signs advertising three priced for diesel, cash, credit, and an unbelievable tax less cash price. Obviously the tax less price doesn't apply to RVers. But that was the price used as cash on the fuel...

• John Haygarth
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #209
Ok, back to my posting. The posted price on EFS was 2.22 in Ontario Oregon when I pumped it. I put in 65 gallons and was finally debited at $ 2.378 a gallon which included the fee of 5.60 approx which would add on about 8.5c to the 2.22 making it...

Reply #210
Someone at TSD deserves a big raise and all our thanks. TSD was researching ways to get the kind of dues discount the big trucking companies get, and someone found a way to make TSD look really big. Now we all benefit.

And this program is not...

• DavidS
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #211
Someone at TSD deserves a big raise and all our thanks. TSD was researching ways to get the kind of dues discount the big trucking companies get, and someone found a way to make TSD look...

Reply #212
Used my card for the first time yesterday at a Love's in Iowa.  Received my email statement today. Saved $35.00 and change on 88 gallons.  Simple and awesome. 
Thanks Rudy and Thanks EFS.